DNAS forever

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Re: DNAS forever

Postby DonkeyKong » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Sewpar wrote:Thank you very much for your response! Unfortunately, when I try to connect, it times out when connecting to GameSpy and I get an error "Unable to connect to the GameSpy service at this time. Please try again later." How do I fix this? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

This game used to work with this DNS, however it is quite unstable. Try to make you nickname with 3 lowercase letters and set up a birthday to somewhere in 1980. It might help you.
(gmt+2)

Sewpar
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:56 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: DNAS forever

Postby Sewpar » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:50 pm

You mean the game profile, right? I tried that but it doesn't work, unfortunately. I get the same GameSpy error. I also tried using the same DNS for Project: Blindstorm and got the -106 DNAS error.

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Re: DNAS forever

Postby DonkeyKong » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:15 pm

Sewpar wrote:You mean the game profile, right? I tried that but it doesn't work, unfortunately. I get the same GameSpy error. I also tried using the same DNS for Project: Blindstorm and got the -106 DNAS error.

ImageDo you get something like this? It seems that it is the problems with your connection. Are all needed ports are opened? And Blindstorm isn't in the DNAS Forever collection, so it will not pas DNAS check until you patch the ISO with a special code.
UPD: What is Project: Blindstorm ? I don't know such game and I haven't found it on the internet, so I guess the title is Project Snowblind.
(gmt+2)

Sewpar
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:56 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: DNAS forever

Postby Sewpar » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:42 pm

DonkeyKong wrote:
Sewpar wrote:You mean the game profile, right? I tried that but it doesn't work, unfortunately. I get the same GameSpy error. I also tried using the same DNS for Project: Blindstorm and got the -106 DNAS error.

ImageDo you get something like this? It seems that it is the problems with your connection. Are all needed ports are opened? And Blindstorm isn't in the DNAS Forever collection, so it will not pas DNAS check until you patch the ISO with a special code.
UPD: What is Project: Blindstorm ? I don't know such game and I haven't found it on the internet, so I guess the title is Project Snowblind.

Thanks for your answer! Yes, that's exactly what I get, I'm not sure about the ports as I never tried opening them and stuff. And yes, I mixed up the name, I'm so sorry :D I meant Project: Snowblind

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Re: DNAS forever

Postby DonkeyKong » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:05 am

Sewpar wrote:Thanks for your answer! Yes, that's exactly what I get, I'm not sure about the ports as I never tried opening them and stuff. And yes, I mixed up the name, I'm so sorry :D I meant Project: Snowblind

Sometimes games requires additional settings. Try to set up your console's IP to DMZ in router.
(gmt+2)

User avatar
Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Location: France

Re: DNAS forever

Postby Hunk91 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:43 am

Area51 Pal version used to work after the DNAS collecting phase.

I will try it this evening and see if I have the same error.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.6.4 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II, T.A.A, Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

Sewpar
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:56 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: DNAS forever

Postby Sewpar » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:37 am

DonkeyKong wrote:
Sewpar wrote:Thanks for your answer! Yes, that's exactly what I get, I'm not sure about the ports as I never tried opening them and stuff. And yes, I mixed up the name, I'm so sorry :D I meant Project: Snowblind

Sometimes games requires additional settings. Try to set up your console's IP to DMZ in router.

My console's IP is the one that I see when connecting to online in Area 51, right? In the screen where it says "Network connection is established. Your IP Address is"? I turned on DMZ in my router settings and inputted that IP, which I guess is the console's IP. Unfortunately, that didn't help. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Sewpar
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:56 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: DNAS forever

Postby Sewpar » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:37 am

Hunk91 wrote:Area51 Pal version used to work after the DNAS collecting phase.

I will try it this evening and see if I have the same error.

Please do, thank you!

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Re: DNAS forever

Postby DonkeyKong » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Sewpar wrote:My console's IP is the one that I see when connecting to online in Area 51, right? In the screen where it says "Network connection is established. Your IP Address is"? I turned on DMZ in my router settings and inputted that IP, which I guess is the console's IP. Unfortunately, that didn't help. Any other suggestions? Thank


Either the server stopped Area 51 support for some reasons, either you have some ports closed, this game requires some additional ones (for voice chat, etc). The can be closed on your router or by your ISP.
(gmt+2)

User avatar
Vedita BR
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:24 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: VEDITA-BR

Re: DNAS forever

Postby Vedita BR » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 am

Call of Duty 2 Isn't working too, It shows: "failed to connect network" after attempting to create an online game.
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010, 50001, 39001, SCE Modem/Ethernet (Network Adaptor)
OPL 0.9.4 WIP


METAL GEAR ONLINE is BACK! SaveMGO.com
-Vedita BR / Fury-K96


Return to “PS2 Online Game Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest