Battlefield 2 Modern Combat - Questions

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Battlefield 2 Modern Combat - Questions

Post by Viscosity »

http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/gam ... t/#servers
Says they have test servers so if you see servers named like these for the ps2 then yes i guess they have it.

anton2k
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by anton2k »

Thanks for the reply's guy's. Come to think of it i seem to remember my tv having options similar to the opens you mentioned, do i think i may have to set it manually then again i may not but cheers for pointing that out.

Also that is interesting that multiplay.co.uk might have the software to host there own servers, wonder what the chances would be in getting a hold of that software from say, hell i dont even know how you would approach about that, would i be dice? render ware? ea? gamespy, perhaps multiplay? i am going to do a little digging and see if i can get a hold of the software, if i can then it is always a good standby just incase the servers go down, i think the reason the servers are not down or have not been taken down yet is because ea has no control over that due to the nature and the way the servers can be hosted by third parties. hopfully that is the case and bf2 will live forever without the need for xlink (dont even know if that works with bf2mc just throwing words about), surly if third parties are able to get the server hosting software so should the public.

Im on a mission now, :geek:

vitas150
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Xlink Kai username: vitas155

Post by vitas150 »

why registration in game is again inaccessible? I already 2 try to make week accounts to friends but I wouldn't put what DNS server to me writes it is impossible to load the license agreement, tried both on PAL and on game NTSC versions, doesn't work :evil:
Playstation 2 SCPH-50008 FMCB 1.94 Network Adapter HDD 80гб PSP 2008 6.60 МE-2.2 PS3 CECH-3008A 320gb 4.70 PSVita PCH-1008(Wi-Fi Only) 3.35 PSX DESR-5500

jacobgrocks
Level 18: Tourist Evil: Fannypack Outbreak
Xlink Kai username: jacobgrocks

Post by jacobgrocks »

^ THIS. I've seen people post on my vid asking to make accounts as it's down again. D:

anton2k
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by anton2k »

Hopefully that guy can get the registration backup and running for you guy's.

Also i would just like to note that it looks like bf2 does support 16:9 aspect ratios as on my projector 110" tv1 37" and plasma tv 50" the game play does not feel or look stretched or distorted, things that are meant to be round look round like the minimap is circular rather than oval (it would be oval if the screen was streached) any hoooo game time my ps2 just arrived today with bf2 :D am well chuffed so i am BTF any one??