COD 2 Online?

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
JamesCableCar
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

COD 2 Online?

Post by JamesCableCar »

Possibly just me, but I have two copies of this game and each time I've tried to join online games (and lots of them), I fail to connect. This has happened every time on both discs :cry:

Anybody else have this problem? I'm just checking.

Thanks
My PS2 YouTube account = http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesxfm1049?feature=mhee

Area 51 is the best... Got it for £1.50 (around 2.50 dollars and 1.90 euros) :D

vitas150
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: vitas155

Re: COD 2 Online?

Post by vitas150 »

I had such problem for mine the Internet of provider, but I replaced connection type, and together with it and type of connection with NAT 3 with NAT 2, for certain at you too NAT 3, he and let's play normally in online that for such NAT can look on the Internet or ask the provider
Playstation 2 SCPH-50008 FMCB 1.94 Network Adapter HDD 80гб PSP 2008 6.60 МE-2.2 PS3 CECH-3008A 320gb 4.70 PSVita PCH-1008(Wi-Fi Only) 3.35 PSX DESR-5500

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: COD 2 Online?

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Yes, this is a common problem for this game. The game requires ports to be open for hosting/joining it seems. So unless every player is has their ports open to their ps2, that problem happens. We have tried joining a host that is port forwarded, while we weren't and still had the problem. So it seems to be that unless every player has the neccessary ports open to their ps2 (by port forwarding those specific ports or by setting their ps2's ip address on DMZ mode in their router) this problem will occur sometimes.