Sorry About The Downtime...

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Bobz1993
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: bobz1993

Sorry About The Downtime...

Post by Bobz1993 »

As most people know, my servers were dead for a good while. The server hosting the site/DNS2, etc. was physically shutdown (possible power surge? I don't actually know why)... I was in the middle of the woods working at a campground for summer work with little to no cell service and it was very rare that I had internet at all. Once I found out it was down I made plans to go back home to the server to get it back on.

As I posted on FB, The server has been back up since the 13th. DNS has not changed, so for BF2 use 74.65.241.66.

I still dunno whats going on with the VPS (DNS1), but I just got the invoice to renew, so I'll contact about it.
Specifically supporting Mortal Kombat, Midnight Club 3, All Star Baseball 2005, THPS, Tribes:AA and other games supported by OpenSpy.
To connect use my DNS server, 67.249.158.107

Visit http://bobzent.info for more info.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Sorry About The Downtime...

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Wow, no internet for a summer? I don't know if I could handle that ha. Appreciate that you are going to get things back up bobz. Helps our community a lot when your servers are up.

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Sorry About The Downtime...

Post by chak88 »

Bobz1993 wrote:As most people know, my servers were dead for a good while. The server hosting the site/DNS2, etc. was physically shutdown (possible power surge? I don't actually know why)... I was in the middle of the woods working at a campground for summer work with little to no cell service and it was very rare that I had internet at all. Once I found out it was down I made plans to go back home to the server to get it back on.

As I posted on FB, The server has been back up since the 13th. DNS has not changed, so for BF2 use 74.65.241.66.

I still dunno whats going on with the VPS (DNS1), but I just got the invoice to renew, so I'll contact about it.
Thanks for your continued support of PS2 Online Gaming