Midnight Club 3 Online

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Bobz1993
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: bobz1993

Midnight Club 3 Online

Post by Bobz1993 »

It was recently reported that there was a freezing issue with MC3 while fetching news. Apparently players have been poping out their ethernet cord before this with a hit or miss connection. As the game still appears to be up on GameSpy and seems to get some activity, I've replaced the files, fixing the freezing issue.

To play this online use DNS 2 (74.65.241.66) to connect.
Specifically supporting Mortal Kombat, Midnight Club 3, All Star Baseball 2005, THPS, Tribes:AA and other games supported by OpenSpy.
To connect use my DNS server, 67.249.158.107

Visit http://bobzent.info for more info.

JimMeister
Level 7: PacifistZone

Re: Midnight Club 3 Online

Post by JimMeister »

With Area 51, it never connects to the server, but if you take out the Ethernet cable and reconnect it and then try to connect (like right after), it connects. Any reasons?

Bobz1993
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down
Xlink Kai username: bobz1993

Post by Bobz1993 »

Looks like the same thing, but the guy who tried it out for me didn't tell me what he saw, just that it worked. If you can try Area 51 on DNS 2, let me know what time you do it whether working or not and I'll be able to look into it better.
Specifically supporting Mortal Kombat, Midnight Club 3, All Star Baseball 2005, THPS, Tribes:AA and other games supported by OpenSpy.
To connect use my DNS server, 67.249.158.107

Visit http://bobzent.info for more info.

JimMeister
Level 7: PacifistZone

Post by JimMeister »

Yeah mate it connects with DNS2! It connects with everything (My own, Openspy, DNS2 and SWBFII Patch). It only connects if you take out the ethernet cable after the DNAS hook up is done :/

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by chak88 »

JimMeister wrote:Yeah mate it connects with DNS2! It connects with everything (My own, Openspy, DNS2 and SWBFII Patch). It only connects if you take out the ethernet cable after the DNAS hook up is done :/
I can get it to connect but then it says gamespy service unavailable so clearly I am doing something wrong right ?