Keeping ps2 online alive is Amazing

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Hooooots
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Keeping ps2 online alive is Amazing

Post by Hooooots »

I only joined this forum to salute everyone who still keeps this alive , 14 years later almost 15 and people still play online , amazing. Truly shows what this console means to people. I know this will die eventually , brought back nostalgia and I'm glad to see it alive. Peace to all , hope you guys can keep it running! :D

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Keeping ps2 online alive is Amazing

Post by teamR@@K!E »

hey there Hoooots. It would be easier if i just called you owL

check out the after game lobby and game schedule area to know what games people still show up for

tribes aa will always be online because sony never owned it and you didn't have to use there DNAS to get online

i do enjoy tribes aa and the online speed is good and you can play with bots to fill up a room
so look into getting tribes aerial assault
now the other games that we try to schedule online are

Mortal Kombat Armageddon, there's a part of that game where you can race in cars and have like 6 or maybe 8 players racing at the same time, depending on your internet speed. People do get disconnected on that game at times, but it's worth it when you have a good couple of races

and there's COD Finest Hour, that game is starting to get a good turn out and the main guy to talk to about that game is Avery. He's the one to give you a better idea as to when players hook up and he also uses skype, that helps out a lot for ps2 online gaming

with people going back to school and such, the turn out for the games and scheduling is going down, a little, but when the moon and stars and sun line up, we will have a game on so

welcome :twisted: