Games still playable online in 2017!

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier

Re: Games still playable online in 2017!

Post by DonkeyKong »

Plowking wrote: Incredible work these past few months. I'm trying to play Star Wars Battlefront II online. I can authenticate DNAS and connect to the xCrI$TiAhNx/SWBFSpy server on the NTSC version of the game, but using the PAL version, I receive this error:

DNAS Error (-864) An authentication error has occurred. Please contact your local PlayStation Customer Care line on the number provided in the software manual for assistance.

Is this a known issue with the PAL version of the game, or is it a problem specific to me?

Also, please could someone explain the difference between the two DNS addresses (74.91.125.138 and 186.34.212.90), and which one should be set as primary and/or secondary?

Many thanks,

Plowking

That's mean that your copy is something different from that which is supported or maybe it's your mistake, check the DNS you 've entered. Originally both versions were supported and maybe it's the problem with the server.
Those DNS addresses both working with the game, you can enter one of them as the DNS1, you don't need the secondary DNS.

HeroWolfMod
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: KaiWolfMod

Post by HeroWolfMod »

And about SWBF2, NTSC version, I have to ask you if someone knows about a patch error?

Before some weeks ago, I could play the game without problems, until the day I tried connecting to Christian's DNS. There i got a window that told me I had to download a patch on my memory card. When I did so, the download failed.
Hellol, just an Italian member here!

Equipment! - PlayStation 2 Fat, PlayStation 2 Slim, [Free McBooted] Memory Card, Open PS2 Launcher

Online nickname! - If you see a player called HeroWolfMod or Lupo while playing, that's me for sure.

Plowking
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: Plowking

Post by Plowking »

I've double checked that the DNS is correct and receive the exact same error on the original Star Wars Battlefront PAL game, as well as on Battlefront 2 PAL. Can anyone confirm that the PAL versions of both games are authenticating DNAS?

suprem98
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: FF

Post by suprem98 »

Hello! I got ps2 and swap magic,and I could play games with OPL. I really want to play ps2 online! Haw to do it?? I will like stuf like Call of duty,splinter cell,metal gear,star wars,killzone... What really worked now with opl or original game in Pal version? Could you help me! I just change that DNAS??? HELP !? Never played ps2 online game! Sorry for me english! 8-)

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

suprem98 wrote:Hello! I got ps2 and swap magic,and I could play games with OPL. I really want to play ps2 online! Haw to do it?? I will like stuf like Call of duty,splinter cell,metal gear,star wars,killzone... What really worked now with opl or original game in Pal version? Could you help me! I just change that DNAS??? HELP !? Never played ps2 online game! Sorry for me english! 8-)
Hi!

Where are you from? if you speak french I can help you more easily.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier

Post by DonkeyKong »

suprem98 wrote:Hello! I got ps2 and swap magic,and I could play games with OPL.
You just need to change DNS,in most cases. And I recommend you using NTSC versions.

suprem98

Post by suprem98 »

hy! Thanks for answers, I will try with ntsc,it may work,don`t know yet!

suprem98

Post by suprem98 »

Haw do i play online on ps2? I got swap magic ,i could take games on usb so should i download someting?? Is someting to download?? HELP PLEASE.! sorry for me english

suprem98

Post by suprem98 »

DonkeyKong wrote:
suprem98 wrote:Hello! I got ps2 and swap magic,and I could play games with OPL.
You just need to change DNS,in most cases. And I recommend you using NTSC versions.

Ok ,thanks ! I `ll try!

DJPlace
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: DJPlace

Post by DJPlace »

i tried outlaw golf 2 on these severs.

Bobz: 67.249.158.107
Cristian's: 186.34.212.90

they both give -864 for there's no way of saving this game?
(gmt-5)