online games 2016

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
iluvtheps2
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

online games 2016

Post by iluvtheps2 »

Ive noticed most games i have pass the dna step with swbfspy dns but there is no server to connect too. Is there a way to get these games back? Also i have a few games,cod2 and 3. Mortal kombat deception and armageddon,tony hawk 3 and 4 and swbf 1 and 2 that all connect to servers. What games out of these are the most played these days? Only one i found players on was cod3.

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: online games 2016

Post by Viscosity »

Moved this to online game talk as this isn't really scheduling a specific game. As it currently stands DNAS is still up but needs to be forwarded which is why it works on certain DNS's. There is work to emulate DNAS once it goes down for good but I wouldn't count on that happening anytime soon. A lot of these games end up using gamespy which for the most part is emulated. Openspy doesn't forward DNAS akaif so that's why it wont work for most games. I plan on setting up a dns but I need to get individual domains to forward.

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

iluvtheps2 wrote:Ive noticed most games i have pass the dna step with swbfspy dns but there is no server to connect too. Is there a way to get these games back? Also i have a few games,cod2 and 3. Mortal kombat deception and armageddon,tony hawk 3 and 4 and swbf 1 and 2 that all connect to servers. What games out of these are the most played these days? Only one i found players on was cod3.
You will find players for Biohazard (Resident Evil) Outbreak File#1 and mostly file#2 all the time! For more information : http://www.obsrv.org .

For Star Wars Battlefront 2 you will find players at 2am-3am GMT (UK time). Here is an example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7vPc04WyjU (11 players were playing together last week).
For Battlefront1 there's actually only 1 server online, but I never found any players on it (most players are on Battlefront 2).

Tribes also has good turnout with 3 to 5 players during Sundays.

If you really want to play with others, you'd better post a thread with the name of the game you wish to play and what time (with the precise time zone) and you should get players!

Best regards

Edit : September 29th at 15:30 GMT

Here is a screen shot of the total number of players for outbreak File#2 at this right moment :

21 players.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

iluvtheps2

Post by iluvtheps2 »

Cool thanks for all the help, i hope to game it up with all of u soon. I need to get me a copy of tribes,ive heard that was a fun game. I for sure will be in on some swbf2 and some cod 2 and 3. Have the mortal kombats also. Im glad to see people still like to play these games.

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Thanks! If you have a modded Ps2, you can play Tribes for free as the developper studio is offering it for free download on their website.

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Tribes is a cheap game to own, if you get it online. It is a intense and can be a very fast pace game. One of the best tribes aa videos, if you want to see it is, google "tribes aa duel video 2006" and see how crazy fun it can be and some maps has vehicles too.

iluvtheps2

Post by iluvtheps2 »

Im ordering now lol its great that someone still likes the old games.i have resident evil outbreak but i dont know if its the one everyone is playing

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

For resident evil it is the japanese versions (Biohazard)

andrerose
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: andrerose

Post by andrerose »

There are lot many games you can find released in 2016 as like battlefield 1 overwatch beta, Destiny, God of war, and many more. Recently, one of my friends made his list of played video games which he uses to play on the playstation after Acheter Playstation network 50 euros from website of press-start. Playstation network 50 euros offers you with a wide range of singleplayer-multiplayer games, one can also try this site for more details.