DNAS forever

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Sewpar
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: DNAS forever

Post by Sewpar »

You mean the game profile, right? I tried that but it doesn't work, unfortunately. I get the same GameSpy error. I also tried using the same DNS for Project: Blindstorm and got the -106 DNAS error.

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier

Post by DonkeyKong »

Sewpar wrote:You mean the game profile, right? I tried that but it doesn't work, unfortunately. I get the same GameSpy error. I also tried using the same DNS for Project: Blindstorm and got the -106 DNAS error.
ImageDo you get something like this? It seems that it is the problems with your connection. Are all needed ports are opened? And Blindstorm isn't in the DNAS Forever collection, so it will not pas DNAS check until you patch the ISO with a special code.
UPD: What is Project: Blindstorm ? I don't know such game and I haven't found it on the internet, so I guess the title is Project Snowblind.

Sewpar

Post by Sewpar »

DonkeyKong wrote:
Sewpar wrote:You mean the game profile, right? I tried that but it doesn't work, unfortunately. I get the same GameSpy error. I also tried using the same DNS for Project: Blindstorm and got the -106 DNAS error.
ImageDo you get something like this? It seems that it is the problems with your connection. Are all needed ports are opened? And Blindstorm isn't in the DNAS Forever collection, so it will not pas DNAS check until you patch the ISO with a special code.
UPD: What is Project: Blindstorm ? I don't know such game and I haven't found it on the internet, so I guess the title is Project Snowblind.
Thanks for your answer! Yes, that's exactly what I get, I'm not sure about the ports as I never tried opening them and stuff. And yes, I mixed up the name, I'm so sorry :D I meant Project: Snowblind

DonkeyKong

Post by DonkeyKong »

Sewpar wrote:Thanks for your answer! Yes, that's exactly what I get, I'm not sure about the ports as I never tried opening them and stuff. And yes, I mixed up the name, I'm so sorry :D I meant Project: Snowblind
Sometimes games requires additional settings. Try to set up your console's IP to DMZ in router.

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Area51 Pal version used to work after the DNAS collecting phase.

I will try it this evening and see if I have the same error.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

Sewpar

Post by Sewpar »

DonkeyKong wrote:
Sewpar wrote:Thanks for your answer! Yes, that's exactly what I get, I'm not sure about the ports as I never tried opening them and stuff. And yes, I mixed up the name, I'm so sorry :D I meant Project: Snowblind
Sometimes games requires additional settings. Try to set up your console's IP to DMZ in router.
My console's IP is the one that I see when connecting to online in Area 51, right? In the screen where it says "Network connection is established. Your IP Address is"? I turned on DMZ in my router settings and inputted that IP, which I guess is the console's IP. Unfortunately, that didn't help. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Sewpar

Post by Sewpar »

Hunk91 wrote:Area51 Pal version used to work after the DNAS collecting phase.

I will try it this evening and see if I have the same error.
Please do, thank you!

DonkeyKong

Post by DonkeyKong »

Sewpar wrote:My console's IP is the one that I see when connecting to online in Area 51, right? In the screen where it says "Network connection is established. Your IP Address is"? I turned on DMZ in my router settings and inputted that IP, which I guess is the console's IP. Unfortunately, that didn't help. Any other suggestions? Thank
Either the server stopped Area 51 support for some reasons, either you have some ports closed, this game requires some additional ones (for voice chat, etc). The can be closed on your router or by your ISP.

Vedita BR
Level 17: Silly Sam: Previous Encounter
Xlink Kai username: LtCarlos

Post by Vedita BR »

Call of Duty 2 Isn't working too, It shows: "failed to connect network" after attempting to create an online game.
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010, 39001, SCE Modem/Ethernet (Network Adaptor)
OPL 0.9.X WIP

METAL GEAR ONLINE is BACK! SaveMGO.com
-Vedita BR / Fury-K96

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

area 51 is not working right now.
Cristiahn may need to fix this

When I played 2 month ago just after Sonny stoped their DNAS server it was working and I played with someone else.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O