Have we lost Mortal Kombat Deception?

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
BevP99
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: rocker9375

Re: Have we lost Mortal Kombat Deception?

Post by BevP99 »

harry62
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by harry62 »

BevP99 wrote: Haha, I posted that on The Iso Zone. Please dont tell me that this is the second time someone has stolen my post without asking. That really pisses me off
I noticed you included the master code when patching the ISO file, however it is not needed. In fact I'm surprised the game even booted. Master codes are needed by certain cheat devices in order to hook the code writing routine.

BevP99

Post by BevP99 »

harry62 wrote:
BevP99 wrote: Haha, I posted that on The Iso Zone. Please dont tell me that this is the second time someone has stolen my post without asking. That really pisses me off
I noticed you included the master code when patching the ISO file, however it is not needed. In fact I'm surprised the game even booted. Master codes are needed by certain cheat devices in order to hook the code writing routine.
Still it works. Lucky Deception is back, all thanks to you, and it totally rocks. I recorded some matches last night and today I made my tutorial on the Iso Zone and got it stickied. Pretty damn happy.

Edit- Ah you are right. I look like an idiot including the master code. I've spent most of the day working on that tutorial, had some trouble too. Too lazy to change it.

harry62
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die

Post by harry62 »

BevP99 wrote:
harry62 wrote:
Still it works. Lucky Deception is back, all thanks to you, and it totally rocks. I recorded some matches last night and today I made my tutorial on the Iso Zone and got it stickied. Pretty damn happy.
I'm guessing the ps2 patcher program must ignore 9 type codes then which is good. I'd still suggest removing the master code from the tutorial.

You can also link to the post below in your ISOzone topic. I have several DNAS bypass codes:

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... =10&t=1999

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

It's good to read that Mkd is now still playable !
BevP99, I read your post at the iso zone and I installed Mkd on my internal sd. I still didn't play Mkd so I will play it on Usb as you mentioned this game seems to have problems when Playing online via HDD.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

DJPlace
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: DJPlace

Post by DJPlace »

dot dot dot

sorry i was my fault i was not stealing it just posting to help.
(gmt-5)

Hollow
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: Hollowkid

Post by Hollow »

what dns should i use for mk deception

BevP99

Post by BevP99 »

Hollow wrote:what dns should i use for mk deception
You'll need to use this...

This is run by a guy called Cristian

BevP99

Post by BevP99 »

Hunk91 wrote:It's good to read that Mkd is now still playable !
BevP99, I read your post at the iso zone and I installed Mkd on my internal sd. I still didn't play Mkd so I will play it on Usb as you mentioned this game seems to have problems when Playing online via HDD.
Awesome, I'm happy that someone followed my tutorial and didn't complain. That is a big compliment and I hope to get some matches with you on MKD!

c.pamm
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by c.pamm »

I tried this on PAL but it doesn't worked. Is there a way to get the right code for the PAL version?