Page 5 of 9

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:10 am
by Vedita BR
harry62 wrote: Call of Duty 3 [NTSC][SLUS_214.26]
DNAS Bypass
D0322894 1440001F -- Exclude this line if using PS2 Patch Engine.
20322894 00000000
PS2 Patch Engine Note: Offline portion of game may freeze using this code due to memory allocations for offline and online functions.
If I use PS2 Patch Engine I would only apply the code to MP.BIN which is the online mode launcher (executable elf)

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:31 am
by harry62
Vedita BR wrote:If I use PS2 Patch Engine I would only apply the code to MP.BIN which is the online mode launcher (executable elf)
Give that a try. If it doesn't work then let me know.

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:48 pm
by DJPlace
i think i logged into them before... but i don't think it matters... these are open spy games BTW.

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:30 pm
by Vedita BR
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 bypass code makes the game crash after selecting online mode.

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:51 am
by harry62
Vedita BR wrote:Pro Evolution Soccer 6 bypass code makes the game crash after selecting online mode.
Are you using a cheat device or patching the ISO? If you will use a cheat device and test this:

DNAS Bypass 2 (cheat device only)
D0AE1D90 0000102D
20AE1D90 24020001

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:59 am
by Vedita BR
harry62 wrote:
Vedita BR wrote:Pro Evolution Soccer 6 bypass code makes the game crash after selecting online mode.
Are you using a cheat device or patching the ISO?
Cheat Device (OPL's PS2rd Cheat Engine)
I'm Using this
Mastercode
901086D0 0C04215C

New code you've posted worked. But i had to delete the D0AE1D90 0000102D, it was making the game crash while attempting to connect to the server.

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:15 am
by harry62
Vedita BR wrote: Cheat Device (OPL's PS2rd Cheat Engine)
I'm Using this
Mastercode
901086D0 0C04215C

New code you've posted worked. But i had to delete the D0AE1D90 0000102D, it was making the game crash while attempting to connect to the server.
Make sure you've entered the first line properly. Without the first line the cheat device is writing the code to DMA memory which will be used by other functions. The first line of code checks to see if the DNAS function exists, then it writes the second line of code.

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:40 am
by Vedita BR
harry62 wrote: Make sure you've entered the first line properly. Without the first line the cheat device is writing the code to DMA memory which will be used by other functions. The first line of code checks to see if the DNAS function exists, then it writes the second line of code.
yeah, I entered the first line correctly, I did copy and paste into SLES_542.03.cht file.

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:39 am
by xCrI$TiAhNx
harry62 wrote:New codes:

Pro Evolution Soccer 6[PAL][SLES_542.03]
DNAS Bypass
203084B8 080F2F82
203CBE08 3C0800AE
203CBE0C 85091D90
203CBE10 240A102D
203CBE14 152A0004
203CBE18 00000000
203CBE1C 3C0A2402
203CBE20 354A0001
203CBE24 AD0A1D90
203CBE28 03E00008

Trivial Pursuit Unhinged [PAL][SLES-52504]
DNAS Bypass
20306880 00000000
Hello harry, you could create a DNAS Bypass for Conflict: Global Storm (PAL) but with the language selected in Spanish ?, because the codes you posted, only works when i select English.
Thank you!

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:07 am
by harry62
Vedita BR wrote:
harry62 wrote: Make sure you've entered the first line properly. Without the first line the cheat device is writing the code to DMA memory which will be used by other functions. The first line of code checks to see if the DNAS function exists, then it writes the second line of code.
yeah, I entered the first line correctly, I did copy and paste into SLES_542.03.cht file.
I suppose the cheat device does not support D-type commands(known as jokers in most devices).
xCrI$TiAhNx wrote: Hello harry, you could create a DNAS Bypass for Conflict: Global Storm (PAL) but with the language selected in Spanish ?, because the codes you posted, only works when i select English.
Thank you!
lol, that game would have a different location for the DNAS function when selecting a different language. I'll see what I can do.