Battlefield 2 modern combat ps2 servers

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
xBRxJoao
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: AvrilWilliams

Battlefield 2 modern combat ps2 servers

Post by xBRxJoao »

Sorry for my bad English

Hi, I know it might be a bit annoying to be asking this, but I took some time off, even when the official servers were closed.

Anyway, I would like to know if there is someone working on the servers of battlefield 2 modern combat and if so, what is the progress of it?

Another question I wanted to ask is that they do not have the necessary files for creating rooms, right? But in internet videos (2014 Videos) I see rooms created "BF2PC" "Server HOTZONE" and I do not understand. Can anybody explain the situation to me?

Update: I contacted EA and forwarded my name and email to the studio responsible for the old b2mc server. I believe that soon I will receive the email regarding the files of the server and everything ... I will update here when they send message to me

Pictures of the rooms:Image
Last edited by xBRxJoao on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier

Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat ps2 servers

Post by DonkeyKong »

It was reported that there was a gaming server hosting company, which provide the ability to host your own servers in many games, including BF2 MC, I think they've just licensed the needed files from EA.

xBRxJoao
Xlink Kai username: AvrilWilliams

Post by xBRxJoao »

DonkeyKong wrote:It was reported that there was a gaming server hosting company, which provide the ability to host your own servers in many games, including BF2 MC, I think they've just licensed the needed files from EA.
Multiplay? They no longer have server files... They were responsible for the bf2mc servers 6 years ago.
As far as I know, it was only they who supposedly had the files, or the EA itself

That's what they told me when I contacted them about the servers

Michaelbueno
Xlink Kai username: Mikaelbueno

Post by Michaelbueno »

Hello, I'm a very good afternoon late here and one of the fa bf mc, I wanted to know what the situation of the game and offer me to help in any way, I'm a great Brazilian, I'm sorry for the bad english. Who knows lemke_ brazil_sl, Farrapo_roger, godzila, and it's some of the players here in my city that we played together, they are also willing to help. I wanted to know how the situation is and what we need to relive this myth, if you know of a site something related please pass me that we are all here to help in any way thanks for the attention a good afternoon

Vedita BR
Level 17: Silly Sam: Previous Encounter
Xlink Kai username: LtCarlos

Post by Vedita BR »

Those files should be in a ncaps of Wireshark....
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010, 39001, SCE Modem/Ethernet (Network Adaptor)
OPL 0.9.X WIP

METAL GEAR ONLINE is BACK! SaveMGO.com
-Vedita BR / Fury-K96