Starwars

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Starwars

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Has anyone played this and joined others online recently?

Hunk91
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Re: Starwars

Post by Hunk91 »

There are some games.
To play you must use swbfgamers.com's DNS: 74.91.125.138 as xcristiahnx DNS seems to be Down.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Have you played any Starwars 1 or 2 online with players in the past month Hunk?

I'm looking for people who have played and connected to others online in the past month.

As far as i remember there has not been a game in more than a couple of months so i'm looking for a reply from someone who has successfully joined and played with others in the past month.

I don't need someone telling me they have heard or read of people playing or "there are some games..." << What does that even mean? I need to find an actual person who has joined online and if they did what did they play, swbf 1 or 2 and if they did it in the past month and if they didn't do it in the past month then i don't need to hear it.

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Have you tried the DNS I gave you?
have you been to swbfgamers.com?
Have you been on their dedicaded forum for the PS2 version of the games?

For your informations 2 hours ago, as every Friday night, there was a game and 6 players were connected on swbf1.

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

No i have not tried it, but that's great Hunk. Have you been able to join them too or are you just talking about what you read and i do believe it's true, but if you have NOT joined them then i don't want to hear it.

Once again i'm looking for players here who have joined a group online playing swbf1 or 2.

It would be nice if some of the players that play swbf1 or 2 online would come here and try to get more players.

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

teamR@@K!E wrote:No i have not tried it
This says it all...

I'm helping you and you don't listen. I have proved many times, that I was a trustworthy person for this community!

I will not answer anymore to this thread while it will not be more constructive.

best regards

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Hunk91 wrote:There are some games.
To play you must use swbfgamers.com's DNS: 74.91.125.138 as xcristiahnx DNS seems to be Down.
Thank You ! I thought SWBF 2 was gone for good but I used that DNS becasue xcristianx dns is still down and it works I was able to join an open server and play some AI opponents also there was a private room with a couple of players so people are still playing this.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Hunk, you answered a question with a question.

Thanks for the leads, but if you could READ how i started this thread, you are the one NOT listening to what i'm asking.

Look at the top and see how i started asking a question and NEVER reply to this thread again.

I'm looking for people who have played and joined others online and you never said you did. The Friday night games sound good, thanks for that info, but i don't need replies from people who have not joined or played recently, to others, online. I already know about the information you shared and it will help others, but that's not what i started out asking. You are helpful to most people here when you can be and that's good and others help out to when they can as well.

Don't ever reply to this thread again because you are not the one i'm looking for a response from, obliviously.

best regards

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

chak88 wrote:
Thank You ! I thought SWBF 2 was gone for good but I used that DNS becasue xcristianx dns is still down and it works I was able to join an open server and play some AI opponents also there was a private room with a couple of players so people are still playing this.
You are welcome Chak88!

This DNS is the only one working for Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 (xcristianx's one too when his DNS is online). I tested with Bobz's one, I pass the DNAS check but then I can't see any server. So I will continue to use swbfgamers.com DNS

Best regards

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Hunk91 wrote:
chak88 wrote:
You are welcome Chak88!

This DNS is the only one working for Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 (xcristianx's one too when his DNS is online). I tested with Bobz's one, I pass the DNAS check but then I can't see any server. So I will continue to use swbfgamers.com DNS

Best regards
As a side note I tried to use the SWFB DNS with Flatout and it passed DNAS but could not connect thru to the actual lobby.