Call of Duty 2 Big Red One Online

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Call of Duty 2 Big Red One Online

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

Ill play if my parents will let me hook my ps3 up to the modem for an hour or 2. Just give a time and date
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

RIVR2319
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by RIVR2319 »

Ill be on.If i can git into any games XD its SOOO hard for me! I play FH alot.pick up that if you dont have it. Im RIVR2319 in all my online games.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

For actually planning out times to play this game please use the Game Scheduling section of the site. Just create a new thread to schedule a game time.

icebears4ever
Level 7: PacifistZone
Xlink Kai username: haveno

Post by icebears4ever »

I dont have it ;( and i heard it sucks!
(gmt+1)

Stanly20
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by Stanly20 »

Rommel wrote:Had a great game with a variety of people, we were quickscoping for the most part. I had a lot of fun with one person in particular SS DrMangler. If anyone knows this person please provide me with contact details as I'd love to have more games with them.

I know him. He is registered on http://cod2-br1.ning.com/

whereswaldo247
Level 2: My Street Resident

Post by whereswaldo247 »

im sorry that this isnt about the topic but i dont know where else to post this anyways i borrowed this game from my friend and i put it in the tray it starts up past the ps2 logo but freezes on the loading screen. i dont know whats wrong my other discs work just fine and theres quite a few surface scratches but no deep scratches im worried that my friend will think i broke it even tho i havnt even played it yet does anyone know how to fix this?
(gmt-7)
THUG and THAW are my only online games at the moment

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

If it came like that from your friend then I wouldn't worry about it. But if you absolutely need to remove scratches get a soft tissue or paper towel, some toothpaste(don't use the stuff that bleaches teeth e.g. "whitening power" or whatever), and detergent. mix 2 parts water, 1 part toothpaste(white stuff not green crazy gel or anything like that), 1 part detergent. dip the soft tissue or cloth or papertowel in it and rub the disc from the inside to the outside applying pressure as you rub, while rotating the disc after each brush. do that for about 10 minutes, then rinse it off and let it dry.
Edit: btw, if your friend pays attention to the condition of their discs, and you give it back all resurfaced like that, they will notice that something's different about it.

Could be that the game itself just will not load on your ps2 (incompatible i mean), which is rare. But i've seen something like you described happen with new copies of prince of persia on an older ps2.

Does it work on your friend's ps2?