i would like to restore dead online playstation 2 games

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Scoopers
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: scoopers

Re: i would like to restore dead online playstation 2 games

Post by Scoopers »

Anyone got a packet email it to me and I'll look it over. Cant promise much, but I have a few good ideas. I have managed to make COD2 log into BF2 servers (NOT PLAY ON THEM) just list the games in progress. I have done some other MODS that I will keep to myself, but its really not that difficult as one may think, but it sure ain't as easy as one may want :lol:

I remember I read an article about the PS2 emulators and getting the PC version to connect to the PS2 servers. With this new program connecting to each PS2 directly, all you really need is two disk that are modded to match and a connection can be made. Also FYI [to help of course] I will say this: you can take the LAN feature from one game and migrate it into a NONE LAN game and as for if the PC version of a Game has LAN feature a little re-write and well I said too much. :o

Hope this helps a bit.
No Shots Impossible, Its the shots missed that could be regretted.

(gmt-5)

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by Viscosity »

How exactly would you go about adding LAN mode to games that don't have it? The game I would have in mind is NFL 2k5. That game may sound like and odd pick but it is considered one of the best football games of all time. Madden still doesn't have some features that 2k5 have. It also made Madden freak and by out the NFL license so only they can make NFL games. It would be very interesting because you could use updated rosters from here: http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/2k5playstationrosters.html.

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

Message Snipe or bobz1993 on thps.us. They both run custom servers for every Tony hawk online game and I think all but 1 of the games have DNAS.
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)