Information about THPS3/THPS4/THUG/THUG2/THAW online

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Information about THPS3/THPS4/THUG/THUG2/THAW online

Post by lazyhoboguy »

21SkAt3r21 wrote:I want to figure out thps3 online so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also want more people on thug2 (because its my favorite thps game)!!!!!!!!!!!!! I encourage anyone who hasn't been to thps.us to go there now. It is basically the HQ for thps ps2 online.
What do you mean you want to figure out thps3 online so bad? You mean you have trouble getting it to work on snipes server? or you want to know how to setup your own server?

Favrenation and I got THPS3 working on Snipers server. Favrenation posted how in one of these threads. I can write it up in more detail how to set it up for THPS3 when I get some time.

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

I keep setting up my connection wrongon thps3 and I'm working on getting it fixed. Also, Snipe or Bob needs to release the software so when they stop hosting people can take their place. Sony needs to keep DNAS up. PSP uses DNAS and I think as long as the PSP DNAS servers are up, The PS2 servers should be up. If they ever do take them down, We all need to sign a petition telling them to put them back up. :D
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

TAPFS
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: PS2TAPFS

Post by TAPFS »

now a year and a half later every tony hawk game is dead :d im the only active user on these days, i free skate and wait for players to come lol thps3 is dead, thps4 same, thug has a few players on, by few i mean like 2 or 3, and most are usually on near 1am, thug2 is dead, and thaw is also dead. damn shame to see these legendary games die
Hey, it's TAPFS, leave a message, I'm too busy playing THPS3!(gmt-8)