Call of Duty 3 PS2 Online

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
ikideli13
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Call of Duty 3 PS2 Online

Post by ikideli13 »

I want to play Cod 3 online but nobody in servers.
Please if you have Cod 3 PS2 call me.Give me time.(I can play whenever you want) Let's play Cod 3.
aka Y2J
my online games:CoD3,XIII,BF2,CoD:FH,SS-NE

Mr.Chale
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Mr Chale

Re: Call of Duty 3 PS2 Online

Post by Mr.Chale »

theres always people in the servers on call of duty 3 mabey you did not get online correctly
(gmt-6)

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/world00 ... e=GMT-0600&" width="480" height="250" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Mytho and I played this game online a week ago. There are still a good amount of players on the server, but the server is very buggy/unstable. It randomly has problems showing the servers. If you haven't port forwarded to your ps2 or set your ps2 on dmz you will probably have trouble joining games too. The game can be quite fun online though once you manage to get into a full game. I enjoy this game much more than call of duty 2 big red one's online.

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Mytho and I played this game online a week ago. There are still a good amount of players on the server, but the server is very buggy/unstable. It randomly has problems showing the servers. If you haven't port forwarded to your ps2 or set your ps2 on dmz you will probably have trouble joining games too. The game can be quite fun online though once you manage to get into a full game. I enjoy this game much more than call of duty 2 big red one's online.
People still play CoD3 PS2 online???!!! I have the PS3 version and there is like 3 servers and it lags you out every 2 minutes. I'll have to get the PS2 version.
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hmm I am not happy to hear the ps3 version has bad servers because the ps2 servers for that game are very horrible. They are still up, but it's quite a challenge to get into a game sometimes.

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Hmm I am not happy to hear the ps3 version has bad servers because the ps2 servers for that game are very horrible. They are still up, but it's quite a challenge to get into a game sometimes.
I KNOW WHY THE SERVERS ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!..........They are run by.......Treyarch.... :o
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

hobojoe44
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Xlink Kai username: [STFU]*hobojoe44

Post by hobojoe44 »

Maybe, I play the Original Xbox version on Xlink from time to time with a host from Spain it runs ok for the most part, not the best net code but the not worst.
I much prefer Return to Castle Wolfenstein's Multiplayer for an arcade WW2 game.