Star Wars Battlefront Status

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Viscosity
site admin
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Status

Post by Viscosity » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:59 am

so the patch is still transferable?
(gmt-5)
Current Online Games: TSFP,TMBO, Project Snowblind, COD 2 BRO,Tribes, Champions: Return to Arms, Amplitude, Greg Hastings, XIII, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, Deer Hunter

john.roush.89
site admin
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: wawowe
Location: us
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Status

Post by john.roush.89 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 am

as long as the timestamp doesn't change it should be fine.

EDIT:

Thanks to Mytho :D we have a copy of the ntsc-u patch.
if anyone wants to take a look at it, pm me. preferably on freenode(irc) or aim

gsx25
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Status

Post by gsx25 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 pm

So has anyone figured out how to take the patch from one memory card, transfer it to another and get it to work on a different console? It is my understanding that because of the MagicGate encryption, the data downloaded onto a memory card can only be utilized by the console used to make the download.

john.roush.89
site admin
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: wawowe
Location: us
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Status

Post by john.roush.89 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:47 pm

not yet. it's actually not magicgate. unfortunately

hobojoe44
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:16 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: [STFU]*hobojoe44
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Status

Post by hobojoe44 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:42 am

gsx25 wrote:So has anyone figured out how to take the patch from one memory card, transfer it to another and get it to work on a different console? It is my understanding that because of the MagicGate encryption, the data downloaded onto a memory card can only be utilized by the console used to make the download.
Yes it commonly called "signing" it when a file when downloaded/installed is only usable on that console.

Some one may need to make a program to get around it.

User avatar
Vedita BR
Level 16: Immoral Kombat: Reconciliation
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:24 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LtCarlos

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Status

Post by Vedita BR » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:34 am

I am looking for the zdb patch i have a tool that might crack it and make it usable on all console!
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010, 39001, SCE Modem/Ethernet (Network Adaptor)
OPL 0.9.X WIP


METAL GEAR ONLINE is BACK! SaveMGO.com
-Vedita BR / Fury-K96

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 555
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91
Location: France

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Status

Post by Hunk91 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:13 pm

Vedita BR wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:34 am
I am looking for the zdb patch i have a tool that might crack it and make it usable on all console!
Hi! May be you are refering to this : http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?top ... #msg112497

Link of the patch : https://mega.nz/#!jZ5UGLjA!nqtozTn6EUaI ... 4mxGAVMzjk

If you manage to crack it, I would be interested by your tool ;)

Best regards
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

User avatar
Vedita BR
Level 16: Immoral Kombat: Reconciliation
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:24 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LtCarlos

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Status

Post by Vedita BR » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:53 am

Hunk91 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:13 pm
Vedita BR wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:34 am
I am looking for the zdb patch i have a tool that might crack it and make it usable on all console!
Hi! May be you are refering to this : http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?top ... #msg112497

Link of the patch : https://mega.nz/#!jZ5UGLjA!nqtozTn6EUaI ... 4mxGAVMzjk

If you manage to crack it, I would be interested by your tool ;)

Best regards
https://assemblergames.com/threads/ps2- ... ost-986152

The tool
http://aybabtu.chez.com/kHn/SOFTWARES/CoDec.zip
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010, 39001, SCE Modem/Ethernet (Network Adaptor)
OPL 0.9.X WIP


METAL GEAR ONLINE is BACK! SaveMGO.com
-Vedita BR / Fury-K96

Post Reply