Complete List of PS2 GameSpy Online Status Pages

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
DJPlace
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: DJPlace

Re: Complete List of PS2 GameSpy Online Status Pages

Post by DJPlace »

freak300 wrote:For Spy vs. Spy (PAL Only, LAN supported) is the Network Service Terminated in Gamespy :cry:
i all ways want to play that game online... but sadly i'm stateside and we in the USA only got it on xbox...
(gmt-5)

DJPlace
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: DJPlace

Post by DJPlace »

i just tried outlaw golf 2 and outlaw tennis and both online modes are saying this to me

GameSpy backend services are unavailable online gameplay will not be possible for an extended length of time of indefinitely.

so i guess online play for these games are gone. i bet it's going say that for Outlaw volley ball also.

Edit:yep i was right on the money. all outlaw sports games online modes have cease to exist.
(gmt-5)

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by chak88 »

DJPlace wrote:i just tried outlaw golf 2 and outlaw tennis and both online modes are saying this to me

GameSpy backend services are unavailable online gameplay will not be possible for an extended length of time of indefinitely.

so i guess online play for these games are gone. i bet it's going say that for Outlaw volley ball also.

Edit:yep i was right on the money. all outlaw sports games online modes have cease to exist.
If they were up using gamespy that means they can be played via openspy so they are still alive. But through normal mean yes they are down

Mytho
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

I tried Outlaw Volleyball through OpenSpy and Bobz's DNS, only to be greeted with the same message DJPlace received.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Mytho wrote:I tried Outlaw Volleyball through OpenSpy and Bobz's DNS, only to be greeted with the same message DJPlace received.
hmm i guess it does not have openspy support then which is kind of strange.