Rainbow Six 3

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Obby123456
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Rainbow Six 3

Post by Obby123456 »

The servers are still up suprisingly. I'v been thinking about starting up a Rainbow Six 3 community for the ps2. Trying to bring some of the older and bring in some newer players as well. You can get RBS3 for like $4-5 at gamestop or ebgames.. This upcoming weekend, i'll be hosting two 24 hour dedicated servers all weekend if anyone wnats to play stop on in.

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee

Re: Rainbow Six 3

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

Seriously?! Thats shocking. I might pick this up sometime then. Are the servers deserted?
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

I own this game, but don't have it here at school. I don't think I'd be interested in playing it on a consistent basis since it has quite a few flaws (the framerate can be atrocious), but a game every few months could be fun.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

numba0nestunna100
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die

Post by numba0nestunna100 »

how did your weekend marathon of r6:3 go obby? i did have this game, lockdown & jungle storm, but my ps2 broke so all i got is 360 now, and yeah i had the same idea about starting a community for those 3 tom clancy games.. let me know how it goes and if it goes good enough ill go buy another ps2 and the game! thx

Awesom3B
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai username: Awesom3B

Post by Awesom3B »

numba0nestunna100 wrote:how did your weekend marathon of r6:3 go obby? i did have this game, lockdown & jungle storm, but my ps2 broke so all i got is 360 now, and yeah i had the same idea about starting a community for those 3 tom clancy games.. let me know how it goes and if it goes good enough ill go buy another ps2 and the game! thx
Oh man, that sux

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

numba0nestunna100 wrote:how did your weekend marathon of r6:3 go obby? i did have this game, lockdown & jungle storm, but my ps2 broke so all i got is 360 now, and yeah i had the same idea about starting a community for those 3 tom clancy games.. let me know how it goes and if it goes good enough ill go buy another ps2 and the game! thx
That sucks about your ps2. Especially since you were one of the rare people that could host ghost recon jungle storm and t because that game is designed stupid for online haha.

Grunt_Sniper
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

I bought Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm. I'm also going to get Rainbow Six 3 and Rainbow Six:Lockdown soon! HMU if you want to play Jungle Storm with me!! :D :P
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Im going to be pretty busy until the end of December, but I like playing Ghost Recon Jungle Storm co op quite a bit.

LightsOut
Level 2: My Street Resident

Post by LightsOut »

Obby123456 wrote:The servers are still up suprisingly. I'v been thinking about starting up a Rainbow Six 3 community for the ps2. Trying to bring some of the older and bring in some newer players as well. You can get RBS3 for like $4-5 at gamestop or ebgames.. This upcoming weekend, i'll be hosting two 24 hour dedicated servers all weekend if anyone wnats to play stop on in.

I own this game and am always down to play online ... I am available most every night around 8 or 9pm EST
LightsOut
(gmt-5)