HELP! Disc issues :\

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Mean.Soldier
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

HELP! Disc issues :\

Post by Mean.Soldier »

Okay, I dont know if its because the disc is really scratched up, but the same thing happend to my WaW game, it seems that CoD2BRO, isnt able to load. You see, i put it in, the BOooannngananagngangangaengaeng thing happens, then the playstation 2 symbol appears, then the game starts to load... but heres the thing, after it finished the Playstatuib 2 Symbol, the little two that spins happens, then all of the sudden, the screen goes black, this used to happen before and it would take like two minutes to pop up the thing to start the game or w/e, but now it doesnt pop up, Same thing with my WaW disc, although it doesnt even get to the loading symbol, it just turns black after the Playstation 2 Symbol, but the CoD2BRO, turns black after the 2 with the two stars underneath it start spinning, and then everything dissapears.. HELP

jacobgrocks
Level 18: Tourist Evil: Fannypack Outbreak
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: jacobgrocks

Re: HELP! Disc issues :\

Post by jacobgrocks »

Get it resurfaced.

Mean.Soldier

Post by Mean.Soldier »

You said that twice, but idk what that means.

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

It means, removing layers of plastic on the disc until the scratches are gone. You can pay someone to do it for you with a fancy machine, like at a pawn shop, or get one of those things they used to sell at gamestop for around $20, or do it yourself with a cotton shirt and a secret formula passed down though the Corpowitz Family for 5000 generations. If you do it yourself you may want to wear gloves depending on what you use

jacobgrocks
Level 18: Tourist Evil: Fannypack Outbreak
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: jacobgrocks

Post by jacobgrocks »

Yeah, go to like Family Video, or an independent used game store, record store, or movie rental place.

Mean.Soldier

Post by Mean.Soldier »

I like the do it yourself thing.. im cheap