games you hate

Where to discuss topics about PS2 gaming not related to its online aspect.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

games you hate

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Nobody is going to like every game they try, so what are some games that you really could not find anything about to like.

I really dislike Family Feud lol. I knew it wasn't going to be an amazing experience or anything, but that game is so crappily made it shocked me. It seems like the developers made it in an afternoon. The answers to the questions are completely random and often are nearly unguessable because they are so random. Also, the computer team AI is horrible. ON easier modes they just never answer anything and its way too easy. If you bump the difficulty up then they became a collection of psychics who guess every answer correctly nearly every time.

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Re: games you hate

Post by NoLimits »

For PS2 games, Harry Potter: Quidditch was probably the closest game to me hating. I didn't really hate it though, but it was one of those huge disappointment games (like :? Cold Winter)

Scoopers
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: scoopers

Post by Scoopers »

Sports game annoy me, not the sports facts the fact that you spend 40 to 60 bucks on 1 and then after a year or 2 the servers are automatically shut down. So really I hate any game that has lack of servers or other options (Like LAN) to play them online. If it still has a server running after 4 years then YES its a good game if it cant last the year then its a bad game to me.

Which brings me to think WHY doesn’t all games have LAN feature? This automatically gives the option of Dedicated servers. Most PC games have LAN which is great why hasn’t Sony figured this out and made it mandatory for a game to have this built in it. that’s my 2 cents.
No Shots Impossible, Its the shots missed that could be regretted.

(gmt-5)

TheBuck27
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: TheBuck27

Post by TheBuck27 »

Madden. I can't stand it. I honestly don't understand how that game can be so popular.

Lord of the Rings: Third Age is a horrible turn-based RPG. I'm not crazy about turn-based games to begin with, but this one is so slow and boring, I hated it within minutes. I guess some people seem to like it though so, what do I know.

But the worst PS2 game I ever played was a Japanese import, Daito Giken Koushiki Pachi-Slot Simulator: 24. My review here: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/dait ... ntinue%3B1

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I am not a big sports fan, but I tried a madden game a few years back. I tried to like it, but the fact that you have to know what all the football plays are in order to play the game effectively completely killed the game for me. Id much rather play something like nfl blitz (not the ps2 one Blitz the League, I hated that) or a mario sports game.

Yea lol that 24 themed slot machine game looks like it is Family Feud caliber.