PS2 Buy, Sell, and Trade Thread (PS2 stuff only!)

Where to discuss topics about PS2 gaming not related to its online aspect.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

PS2 Buy, Sell, and Trade Thread (PS2 stuff only!)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Since a section was requested for buying/selling/trading we have made a stickied topic where all of this stuff can go. We debated giving a whole subsection of a forum to this, but ultimately we decided that the point of the site is PS2 online gaming, so we did not think a whole section for this was warranted.

Please keep all talk about buying,selling, and trading Playstation 2 related items in this thread and not at anywhere else on the site.

This section is for Playstation 2 stuff only. Do not post about selling things for other consoles. We don't want this to be a crappy craigslist knockoff. The point of this section is to let community members exchange things with people from the community they know. Since this community is about PS2 online gaming, this section is only for Playstation 2 products.

Use this buy/sell/trade section at your own risk. We as the site owners have no say over transactions here. So be smart and don't post personal info in the thread. Private message people with that. Avoid making transactions with people that just registered as you don't know if they did so to scam you.

After you complete a transaction with someone, leave a post in this thread to rate how it went so other people will know that person is trustworthy to do business with.

The Don
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: bkchi

Re: PS2 Buy, Sell, and Trade Thread (PS2 stuff only!)

Post by The Don »

Let me get it started. I have a bunch of new PS2 hard drives that I'd like to sell. They only work on the older, fat PS2s. The newer models don't have a hard drive bay. The PS2 hard drive (or HDD) can be used to enhance some games, back up memory cards, play games directly off the hard drive in conjunction with HD Loader, as well as numerous other homebrew applications. To learn more, Wikipedia lays it all out pretty well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStatio ... disk_drive
These drives are new and sealed. They are the official Sony drives for PS2. They need to be formatted to use with your PS2, so you would need the HDD utility disc or I would be happy to format the drive and check it for errors for you.
ALSO, if you're a SOCOM 2 fan, there are 3 online maps that you can only play off the hard drive. These maps were only available on discs that came with PlayStation magazine, so they're hard to find. I'd be happy to copy these maps to the HDD for you if you'd like.
I'll charge $40 for these drives. I'd also consider trades. I'm always on the hunt for official PS2 memory cards and network adapters.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
(gmt-5)

thebadassdude
Gone for 25 to Life...
Gone for 25 to Life...
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by thebadassdude »

anybody want to buy any of my games
(gmt-7)
God bless us everyone
We're a broken people living under a loaded gun
And it cant be out fought,it cant be out done
it cant be out match.it cant be out run.NO!

waldotime
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2

Post by waldotime »

i got stuff i would sell , more likely on ebay so its safe im 100% feedback
id consider selling my ps1 old gray. and old ps2 that i just bought from GS used a month ago
both work great , at this point id sell it all with the network adaptor and hard drive probably would do a buy it now for 50 if someone wants ? memory card are there for both systems... granturismo 1 and 2 (black label 2) and espn nfl 2k5 and blue cd 4.0 network start disc,also got 2 never used ps2 mouse controller the edgefx version id throw that in as well

Heely
Level 4: Rumble Group

Post by Heely »

Looking to sell this stuff. We can figure out prices for shipping depending on how much you want.

Cod 1- $5
Cod 2- $5
Sprint Cars(Showdown at eldora)(no case)- $5
Socom 1- $3
THUG(no case)- $5
Tony Hawk 3 (works) has case- $4
Tiger Woods 10-$10
F1 Career Challange(no case) -$7 (rare)
Socom Combined Assault- $7
Sniper Elite(make an offer) I'm not really looking to sell it, but I would at the right offer as I want to get Madden.
WWE Smackdown 2011- $15
GTA 3(no case)- $4
GTA Vice City(no booket)- $5
NBA Live 05- $1
Madden 05- $1
NCAA Football 05- $1

I think that is all of them. Let me know if your interested. I'll take money off if you want multiple.

thebadassdude
Gone for 25 to Life...
Gone for 25 to Life...

Post by thebadassdude »

Heely wrote:Looking to sell this stuff. We can figure out prices for shipping depending on how much you want.
I would like cod2
Cod 1- $5
Cod 2- $5
Sprint Cars(Showdown at eldora)(no case)- $5
Socom 1- $3
THUG(no case)- $5
Tony Hawk 3 (works) has case- $4
Tiger Woods 10-$10
F1 Career Challange(no case) -$7 (rare)
Socom Combined Assault- $7
Sniper Elite(make an offer) I'm not really looking to sell it, but I would at the right offer as I want to get Madden.
WWE Smackdown 2011- $15
GTA 3(no case)- $4
GTA Vice City(no booket)- $5
NBA Live 05- $1
Madden 05- $1
NCAA Football 05- $1

I think that is all of them. Let me know if your interested. I'll take money off if you want multiple.
(gmt-7)
God bless us everyone

thebadassdude
Gone for 25 to Life...
Gone for 25 to Life...

Post by thebadassdude »

Anybody got hardware online arenas.And if so how many people playing online?
(gmt-7)
God bless us everyone

numba0nestunna100
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die

Post by numba0nestunna100 »

does any1 want to buy or trade anything for COD3, COD-w.a.w-ff, and Medal of honor-frontlines? also ratchet deadlocked!! I am wanting rainbow 6:3 (w/ case) battlefield 2, Ghost Recon(w/ case) ghost recon advanced warfighter(w/ case) also shellshocked nam 67' splinter cell double agent, sniper elite.. really want battlefield and the ghost recons n rainbow 6.. if any1 wants to do some trading or buying let me know thx **if wanting to trade battlefield2, plz give username to play online**

Mr.Chale
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai username: Mr Chale

Post by Mr.Chale »

any body know were to buy the best quality ps2 slim lasers im alil skeptical of ebay or other sites i dont mind shelling out a little more cash for the best quality.
(gmt-6)

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/world00 ... e=GMT-0600&" width="480" height="250" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

Mr.Chale wrote:any body know were to buy the best quality ps2 slim lasers im alil skeptical of ebay or other sites i dont mind shelling out a little more cash for the best quality.
http://www.eachgame.com/category-261-b0.html
http://www.richspsxparts.com/v12.html

depending on where you get it and which ps2 version you have, you may or may not need to do some soldering and/or realigning. it'd be easiest to just get an entire drive assembly.