COD Finest Hour Freeze

Where to discuss topics about PS2 gaming not related to its online aspect.
Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

COD Finest Hour Freeze

Post by Rapth »

So unfortunatly, I am having a few problems with my Call Of Duty Finest Hour game. The game is brand new, opened up, threw it in my system, and started playing. All was well until i got to the final part of the few mission. Where I have to take out bunkers, or machinegun nests, not sure which. At which point the game will freeze if I die.

It will show the call of duty loading screen, than the screen will go black. It only happens at this piont, as I have died before this part with no problems.

I have searched the internet but can not find this specific glitch, though I have found many others. The closest I have come to finding the answer to my problem, was this game freezes occasinally. I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem, or if their game freezes, or if I should just try to return it and hope for a better disk.

I can probably get around this, by simply beating the level, but its annoying that if I die I have to reset my system. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
(gmt-7)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: COD Finest Hour Freeze

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I had this game on xbox 1 a long time ago and beat without any glitches like that. That might not mean the ps2 version doesn't have a glitch though. I don't know.

Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: COD Finest Hour Freeze

Post by Rapth »

I got through it, with no new problems. But I am fairly certain that area still freezes. :P Just have to avoid it in my next play though.
(gmt-7)