Black Friday PS2 Deals

Where to discuss topics about PS2 gaming not related to its online aspect.
21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Black Friday PS2 Deals

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

I noticed that on gamestop.com (i hate gamestop) that they have everything marked down for black friday, even ps2 games and accessories. They have games on there that are usually 15$ for 2-3$. It is a steal for cheap people like me :). Im also going to hit up the store at midnight to see if there are any better deals like a 99 cent bin or something :).
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches

Re: Black Friday PS2 Deals

Post by Rapth »

Good luck, let us know how it goes. :P

I did not go to Black Friday this year, but my wife is going in the morning. Anyways, I did keep my eye out for PS2 systems, games, and accessories... I did not see any systems, which is a sad reminder that PS2 is gone. :(
(gmt-7)

21SkAt3r21

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

EVERYTHING at Gamestop was marked down. I didn't look to see if they had any PS2 systems but there was a whole wall of PS2 games marked down. I was in a rush so for PS2 all i got was Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Finally). I also got some 360 games and a PSP game.
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

Awesom3B
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai username: Awesom3B

Post by Awesom3B »

I went to a somewhat local small buisness. I bought a game that said $1.99 but I only payed $1.27 :)
Before that I hit another small buisness. they only had like 20% off or something. but thats just places somewhat close to where I live

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

During Black Friday I was more or less looking at PS3 systems, none were really discounted though. I can say I honestly did not think of hunting down PS2 games.
(gmt-7)

21SkAt3r21

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

Rapth wrote:During Black Friday I was more or less looking at PS3 systems, none were really discounted though. I can say I honestly did not think of hunting down PS2 games.
There were ps3s and xbox 360s going for 150$ around my town. As for ps2 games, i just found them in discount bins. i only grabbed swbf2 though because i wanted to hurry up so i could go to other places.
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

The only BF PS2 deal I saw was a copy of WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2007 on sale at Bestbuy.com. Amazon didn't have any deals, and I didn't really look at Wal-Mart when I went on BF.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

I think most PS2 deals would have been at GameStop, or other used retailers, like Play N Trade. :P I really wish I would have thought about the damn PS2 games though, would have saved me money.
(gmt-7)

Mean.Soldier
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther

Post by Mean.Soldier »

I hate buying used games from gamestop, cant even play Killzone now, its all scratched up, and freezes at the menu, when i tried online, it froze everytime a game started, And Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory froze when i was almost done with the damn Campaign. Oh by the way, Anyone want to play Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory online? It still works, but when i got on, Couldnt find ANY games or ANY players.