Old player wanna play online...

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
Nightcrawlerz
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: nightcrawlerz

Old player wanna play online...

Post by Nightcrawlerz »

Hi friends, my name is João Paulo and i am from Brazil and i want to play some games online i use nick Nightcrawler in game and i can be found in other websites too, i was thinking in open a forum about this but i found these and is a bless know have other games online without use of x link kai and other players seeking play online on ps2, i wait play many matchs with all.

sorry about my awesome english :roll:

see ya o/

weegee22
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: weegee22

Re: Old player wanna play online...

Post by weegee22 »

great nice you joined the site
(gmt-4)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Your english isn't too bad. And welcome to the site man, always nice to have more players around. I see you have Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2. Have you tested that online recently? It's still listed as online, but I doubt anyone has tested it online any time in the recent past. I'll try to test it too online when I get a chance. I just bought the game, but need to get a dance pad still.

Nightcrawlerz
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai username: nightcrawlerz

Post by Nightcrawlerz »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Your english isn't too bad. And welcome to the site man, always nice to have more players around. I see you have Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2. Have you tested that online recently? It's still listed as online, but I doubt anyone has tested it online any time in the recent past. I'll try to test it too online when I get a chance. I just bought the game, but need to get a dance pad still.
I dont tested my Dance Dance online yet, I dont knew was online :) I will test the server too and I say for you, I have dance pad still here is very funny my girlfriend, sister and friends love dance with dance pad still, and is a great exercise :D well maybe we can play together sometime.