Yo Yo gamers

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
TheBurningPunch
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: TheBurningPunch

Yo Yo gamers

Post by TheBurningPunch »

I'm here to find splinter cell chaos theory and double agent players.I've played them online a few years ago before i stopped.i really wished i had internet to play the xbox versions to be honest,but microsoft shut the servers down which caught me off guard.i finally came back to play only to find out that everytime i try to log in using my ubisoft account,it keep saying 'unexpected error'.i wonder if they shut the servers for both of those games down and that's why i came here to know if its true.if it is then play LAN is the only alternative i have and i never done it before.

i also play Area51 online as well but nobody hardly plays it anymore too.

well anyways i'm a guy that plays all games and willing to learn new ones that is out my comfort zone.
i upload alot of old school-new school games on my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/THEBURNINGP ... ature=mhee

weegee22
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: weegee22

Re: Yo Yo gamers

Post by weegee22 »

welcome to the site not a lot of splinter cell going on but i enjoy the game
(gmt-4)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Yo Yo gamers

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Welcome, the splinter cell games on ps2 are most likely offline. Ubisoft shut down several ps2 online game's servers a few months ago. We suspect that all ps2 ubisoft games are offline now.

I dont own the splinter cell games, so cannot confirm that they are offline. But, most likely your only way to play it online is through the LAN mode with a LAN tunneling program like Xlink Kai.

I dont have the splinter cell games yet, but I do have area 51 though.