Battlefield 2 MC

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
MY-NAME-IS-420
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Battlefield 2 MC

Post by MY-NAME-IS-420 »

Hello Gamers,

I would like to introduce myself just call me ''My Name'' as everyone on PSN does.
This is my first forum, I thought I would join because BF2MC is the best game that ever happened to consoles.
Back in '04 I did the public beta for BF2 and i played the game all the way until i was hacked by some kid named 13th street sniper he apparently he was one of the main hackers on this game. I made another account which also was hacked and continued to play this game for about 4 years strong until i forgot my log in information by this time the servers were no longer able to create accounts. :evil: . Now with BO2 i think is the worst COD ever made so I decided to look online and see if i could use someones account and try to play BF once again. Currently i only own a PS3 will this new method work for me to create a account? Well for anyone who has read this post it is great to meet you!

BF2MC account names

WORST_PLAYER--5 STAR- -------If anyone remembers this name-----------Bestplayer i remember.
SPARTAN-115----5 STAR ----------BigJohnBitch LOLz at him --------------------LORD D
LEAD^IN^HEAD--5 STAR
ALL HACKED :(

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Re: Battlefield 2 MC

Post by Mytho »

MY-NAME-IS-420 wrote:Currently i only own a PS3 will this new method work for me to create a account?
You'll need one of the original PS3 models with backwards compatibility if you want to play BF2:MC. If you have a 20, 60 or 80 GB model (though only some 80GB models support BC), then you're in luck. If not, you're gonna need to start looking for a PS2.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

MY-NAME-IS-420

Post by MY-NAME-IS-420 »

Thank you for the reminder. I haven't had to worry about PS2 games in a while. If anyone would like to get a full game going i think that would be awesome! 24 players its not that hard!

SG-17
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by SG-17 »

Mytho wrote:
MY-NAME-IS-420 wrote:Currently i only own a PS3 will this new method work for me to create a account?
You'll need one of the original PS3 models with backwards compatibility if you want to play BF2:MC. If you have a 20, 60 or 80 GB model (though only some 80GB models support BC), then you're in luck. If not, you're gonna need to start looking for a PS2.
You call tell if they are backwards compatible if they have 4 USB ports. The models with 2 USB ports are not backwards compatible.
(GMT-5)
Star Wars: Battlefront I & II | SOCOM I, II, 3/CA | Battlefield 2: Modern Combat | Godzilla: Save the Earth

JamesCableCar
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by JamesCableCar »

Battlefield 2 gets at least one full lobby everyday, so no worries about bad games :D
My PS2 YouTube account = http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesxfm1049?feature=mhee

Area 51 is the best... Got it for £1.50 (around 2.50 dollars and 1.90 euros) :D

MY-NAME-IS-420

Post by MY-NAME-IS-420 »

I know how to tell i just wanted to make sure that i could play again. I should have never sold my 60 Gig. Well I will be playing in December when I can borrow a old PS3.