Introducing myself

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
Dchance77
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Dchance77

Introducing myself

Post by Dchance77 »

Hi everyone im Dave I found this site through google. I have alot of fond memories of gaming online with ps2 playing thps 4, thug 1, the re outbreak games, and tiger woods golf for the most part. Even though I own a Xbox 360 and ps3 I still find myself wanting to play ps2 and was sad to find out most of the servers have been shut down but really happy I found this site. Other than the games above I do plan on getting alot more sense ps2 games are very affordable now days so I'm up to play anything if its something I have. I'm not setup for LAN tunneling yet but hope to be sometime this week well its nice to meet you all and looking forward to playing online again.

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Introducing myself

Post by chak88 »

Dchance77 wrote:Hi everyone im Dave I found this site through google. I have alot of fond memories of gaming online with ps2 playing thps 4, thug 1, the re outbreak games, and tiger woods golf for the most part. Even though I own a Xbox 360 and ps3 I still find myself wanting to play ps2 and was sad to find out most of the servers have been shut down but really happy I found this site. Other than the games above I do plan on getting alot more sense ps2 games are very affordable now days so I'm up to play anything if its something I have. I'm not setup for LAN tunneling yet but hope to be sometime this week well its nice to meet you all and looking forward to playing online again.
Welcome to the site do you have Flatout 2 ? I love that game and every couple of weekends I get to play it with people on this forum and you do not need lan tunneling to play it.

Dchance77

Post by Dchance77 »

Not yet but I'm going to go get some new games tommorow if they have that there ill pick it up

Dchance777

Post by Dchance777 »

I had to create a new user name because the one I had been using I could no longer post with