I am new member, let me introduce myself

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
blackbutterfly
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

I am new member, let me introduce myself

Post by blackbutterfly »

Hello,
I am new here, I am from Asia, I am PS2 lover, PS2 is still very fun for me even though Sony already developed and launched PS4.
I've never play PS2 online before. I can play any PS2 online game with you but first please give me recommendation and tuturial of how to do it.

There were many games in the past I just find out that they could play online but it's too late to do that because their official servers had already been down. Especially, syphon filter filter omega strain, it's the game that the server already shut down but I really wanna play, wish we could host the private server for this game in the future.

I think it's still not too late to play PS2 online games with you guys here.

Thanks,

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: I am new member, let me introduce myself

Post by chak88 »

blackbutterfly wrote:Hello,
I am new here, I am from Asia, I am PS2 lover, PS2 is still very fun for me even though Sony already developed and launched PS4.
I've never play PS2 online before. I can play any PS2 online game with you but first please give me recommendation and tuturial of how to do it.

There were many games in the past I just find out that they could play online but it's too late to do that because their official servers had already been down. Especially, syphon filter filter omega strain, it's the game that the server already shut down but I really wanna play, wish we could host the private server for this game in the future.

Thanks,
Hey welcome ! Other than Tribes what online games do you have ?

blackbutterfly
Level 2: My Street Resident

Post by blackbutterfly »

chak88 wrote:
blackbutterfly wrote:Hello,

Thanks,
Hey welcome ! Other than Tribes what online games do you have ?
All the games I have are burned games, don't blame me for this because it's very hard to find genuine PS2 games in my country.

I have many PS2 games that I download from internet and all of them are in ISO format such as:
- X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
- Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (Server Terminated)
- Monster Hunter (USA) (Server Terminated)
- Call of Duty - Finest Hour
- Call of Duty 3
I am not sure whether burned game can be played online through remaining official server that still up and runnning or not.

I can play any PS2 online game with you as long as I have someone to play with.

mrclo
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by mrclo »

my name Is CLo but I need to knoiw th server so I can play MOrtal Kombat Armageddonn. Help