New Member Intro

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
MAULxx
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: PacMaul

New Member Intro

Post by MAULxx »

Hey!
I got nostalgic for some Old School Ghost Recon & I don't play on PC anymore.
This path lead me here. That's the short version.

My gaming background is Xbox, XB360/PS3, PC & newly the PS4. I have in my possesion a PS2 with a good size collection. I would love to play Ghost Recon co-op online again, just like old times. I parted with my original Xbox a long time ago and I have the game for PS2. I did briefly look into Xlink Kai but not sure how easy it is or if Ghost Recon is supported. I wouldn't mind playing other games online as well.

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: New Member Intro

Post by chak88 »

Welcome ! If Ghost Recon had a LAN mode it can be played via LAN tunneling aka Xlink. Also what other games do you have that you might want to play ?

weegee22
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: weegee22

Re: New Member Intro

Post by weegee22 »

MAULxx wrote:Hey!
I got nostalgic for some Old School Ghost Recon & I don't play on PC anymore.
This path lead me here. That's the short version.

My gaming background is Xbox, XB360/PS3, PC & newly the PS4. I have in my possesion a PS2 with a good size collection. I would love to play Ghost Recon co-op online again, just like old times. I parted with my original Xbox a long time ago and I have the game for PS2. I did briefly look into Xlink Kai but not sure how easy it is or if Ghost Recon is supported. I wouldn't mind playing other games online as well.
Welcome. the 2 games we usually play are COD Finest hour and Tribes Aerial Assault. in Finest hour we host games on the weekend and get a 6v6 going and use skype for communication. While tribes gets the same amount of people but there are bots so that we can fill up slots. also thanks for looking at this site :D
(gmt-4)