Hello!

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
corky
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Hello!

Post by corky »

Thank you for setting up this site. I would love to play some Socom Navy Seals or some Battlefield 2 but I am not sure I set up the PS2 correctly or if there is just nobody there.

weegee22
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai username: weegee22

Re: Hello!

Post by weegee22 »

corky wrote:Thank you for setting up this site. I would love to play some Socom Navy Seals or some Battlefield 2 but I am not sure I set up the PS2 correctly or if there is just nobody there.
Sadly you cant play Battlefield 2 or socom anymore. But you can play Call of duty Finest hour And tribes Aerial assault online via Openspy or Bobz :D
(gmt-4)

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

weegee22 wrote:
corky wrote:Thank you for setting up this site. I would love to play some Socom Navy Seals or some Battlefield 2 but I am not sure I set up the PS2 correctly or if there is just nobody there.
Sadly you cant play Battlefield 2 or socom anymore. But you can play Call of duty Finest hour And tribes Aerial assault online via Openspy or Bobz :D
You can play socom via xlink just not normal servers

weegee22
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai username: weegee22

Post by weegee22 »

chak88 wrote:
weegee22 wrote:
You can play socom via xlink just not normal servers

I think he meant the 1st one which doesnt have LAN but the 2nd and 3rd games do have Lan
(gmt-4)