Hi there!

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Hi there!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Then i need to find a time that works for you and i'll find players to join and if not, i could show you around. Pick a time on Sunday and i'll host to see if you can even join a game of tribes. I'm in cst so let me know how you compare. I have helped people play tribes from as far away as Thailand and he is exactly on the opposite side of the world from me... 12 hours, so i can make it work.

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by Viscosity »

Why did you get deer hunter lol?

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

teamR@@K!E wrote:Then i need to find a time that works for you and i'll find players to join and if not, i could show you around. Pick a time on Sunday and i'll host to see if you can even join a game of tribes. I'm in cst so let me know how you compare. I have helped people play tribes from as far away as Thailand and he is exactly on the opposite side of the world from me... 12 hours, so i can make it work.
Thank you teamR@@K!E, it is very kind of you. I can't confirm that I could play online on Sunday. So do not change w<hat you schedule. You told me that if I could see the master server lscreen, this meant that I was connected.
Viscosity wrote:Why did you get deer hunter lol?
To play online ;) I wish to play online with as many games as possible. BIohazard outbreak 1 and 2, tribes, deer hunter, battlefield 2, Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 and may be others if I have enougth time.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O