Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
Post Reply
Ethan1405
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:35 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

Post by Ethan1405 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:18 am

Hello I'm Ethan I joined today (1/3/16)


Let me tell you a little about me:
I live in North America
I speak English (Very little German)
I run a YouTube Channel and Twitch
I have a PlayStation 2 Slim


Games Online:

SW Battlefront 2
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Call of Duty: Finest Hour


I am willing to purchase others so please tell me what you have!


I am very happy to talk here on this post or on a private message (Like I said I am new so I am a bit lonely around here :lol: )
Joined January 3rd, 2016
PlayStation 2 Slim
Looking for people to play with.
My Name is SNICKERS on Battlefront 2 PM me if you see me!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ClassicSon ... 2/featured

daps2
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:07 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

Post by daps2 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:40 pm

I can play cod with you. (not 3 though as it is region split and i am in europe) one game to look into is socom 2 and go google "socom 2 xlink kai". It has the highest amount of players.

Ethan1405
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:35 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

Post by Ethan1405 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:03 pm

daps2 wrote:I can play cod with you. (not 3 though as it is region split and i am in europe) one game to look into is socom 2 and go google "socom 2 xlink kai". It has the highest amount of players.
Hello! Thank you for your reply. I am not sure how to get COD 2 online. Can you tell me the DNS settings or whatever it is? I will look into SOCOM 2!!! And what is xlink kai?
Joined January 3rd, 2016
PlayStation 2 Slim
Looking for people to play with.
My Name is SNICKERS on Battlefront 2 PM me if you see me!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ClassicSon ... 2/featured

daps2
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:07 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

Post by daps2 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Go check out xcod2x.ning.com for dns. It is openspys one.

Ethan1405
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:35 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

Post by Ethan1405 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:35 pm

daps2 wrote:Go check out xcod2x.ning.com for dns. It is openspys one.
Hello I have set it up would you like to play?
Joined January 3rd, 2016
PlayStation 2 Slim
Looking for people to play with.
My Name is SNICKERS on Battlefront 2 PM me if you see me!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ClassicSon ... 2/featured

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Re: Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

Post by teamR@@K!E » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:45 pm

I can help you out with Tribes aa, if you ever get the game.

User avatar
Vedita BR
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:24 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: VEDITA-BR

Re: Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

Post by Vedita BR » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:26 am

Ethan1405 wrote:And what is xlink kai?
It's LAN Tunneling program, this allows to connect LAN featured games to the internet.

----------------------------
Hello, welcome to the community!

My favorite online game is Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Online Mode, AKA MGO or Metal Gear Online.

To play it you need a Cheat device to use the patches that are required to connect and use a DNS, it's a great game, doesn't have mouch players, but you can count on me. Again it's a great game, a master piece.


I use homebrew instead of CodeBreaker or Swap Magic with Coder, you can install Free MCBoot if your console are not the SCPH-90000 version to run homebrew.

MGO Community site: http://snake.savemgo.com
SaveMGO Forums: http://www.savemgo.com

Here is the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_fpACBiF-U

I also play:
  • SOCOM II (LAN);
    Biohazard Outbreak File #2;
    Call of Duty 3;
    Jak X Combat Racing (LAN)
    Tribes Aerial Assault.
Games that i don't play but i wish to:
  • Gran Turismo 4 (LAN);
    TimeSplitters Future Perfect (LAN);
    Cold Winter (defunct);
    SOCOM Combined Assault (LAN);
    Biohazard Outbreak.
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010, 50001, 39001, SCE Modem/Ethernet (Network Adaptor)
OPL 0.9.4 WIP


METAL GEAR ONLINE is BACK! SaveMGO.com
-Vedita BR / Fury-K96

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Location: France

Re: Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

Post by Hunk91 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:59 am

For more informations about Xlink Kai and to download the program, you can check this website : http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.7 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II, T.A.A, Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

Ethan1405
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:35 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

Post by Ethan1405 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:10 pm

Vedita BR wrote:
Ethan1405 wrote:And what is xlink kai?
It's LAN Tunneling program, this allows to connect LAN featured games to the internet.

----------------------------
Hello, welcome to the community!

My favorite online game is Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Online Mode, AKA MGO or Metal Gear Online.

To play it you need a Cheat device to use the patches that are required to connect and use a DNS, it's a great game, doesn't have mouch players, but you can count on me. Again it's a great game, a master piece.


I use homebrew instead of CodeBreaker or Swap Magic with Coder, you can install Free MCBoot if your console are not the SCPH-90000 version to run homebrew.

MGO Community site: http://snake.savemgo.com
SaveMGO Forums: http://www.savemgo.com

Here is the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_fpACBiF-U

I also play:
  • SOCOM II (LAN);
    Biohazard Outbreak File #2;
    Call of Duty 3;
    Jak X Combat Racing (LAN)
    Tribes Aerial Assault.
Games that i don't play but i wish to:
  • Gran Turismo 4 (LAN);
    TimeSplitters Future Perfect (LAN);
    Cold Winter (defunct);
    SOCOM Combined Assault (LAN);
    Biohazard Outbreak.
Thank you for your reply! What is a McBoot?
Joined January 3rd, 2016
PlayStation 2 Slim
Looking for people to play with.
My Name is SNICKERS on Battlefront 2 PM me if you see me!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ClassicSon ... 2/featured

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Location: France

Re: Hello I'm Ethan! Please I need some friends to play with!

Post by Hunk91 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Mcboot is a program that softmod your console to allow you to launch homebrew programs like divx/xvid video player, emulator (snes, Genesis, game boy avance, and other), loader (to launch backup games, or import games from Usb stick or internal hard drive if you have a fat Ps2)

If you are interested look for free mcboot memory card on ebay.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.7 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II, T.A.A, Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

Post Reply