Cheellllooooooooo

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
Isstanar
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Cheellllooooooooo

Post by Isstanar »

Didn't know this place existed until I read about Twisted Metal Black servers being available again.

So, I thought I'd create an account and try to join in on the fun.

I'm a big fan of video games in general so I collect everything that I find fun, including the great PS2 library.

I remember loving that I could actually go online with my PS2 and I probably tried most games just to play them online. It's been a while with some of the games, but I remember having the most fun with Twisted Metal Black Online and Tribes Aerial Assault.

Anyways, I'll keep an eye out on the normal servers forum and try to join when I can.

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Re: Cheellllooooooooo

Post by Hunk91 »

Hi Isstanar!
Welcome to the forum!

Tribes is still played online. Go and check for tribes Friday nights at bobzent.info , and there are also some games scheduled every Tuesday, Thurday evening, and Saturday Morning!
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

Isstanar

Post by Isstanar »

Thanks for the info!

Is the bobzent.info site down or is it just me? Becasue I went there and it told me the site is offline.

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier

Post by DonkeyKong »

Hi.Bobz is really down

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Check out the after game lobby and read up on some past tribes aa games. You'll need to set and save the dns 142.4.223.231 to your ps2 memory card from tribes aa main menu network configuration in order to join.

I could do a 9 or 10am cst Saturday, but Sunday, at 4:30pm cst, is the main game i'll host this weekend.

I won't do a Saturday game if no one says they want to.

Isstanar

Post by Isstanar »

teamR@@K!E wrote:Check out the after game lobby and read up on some past tribes aa games. You'll need to set and save the dns 142.4.223.231 to your ps2 memory card from tribes aa main menu network configuration in order to join.

I could do a 9 or 10am cst Saturday, but Sunday, at 4:30pm cst, is the main game i'll host this weekend.

I won't do a Saturday game if no one says they want to.
Thanks for the info.

I found a DNS somewhere, for Tribes, and set it already, but now I can't remember if it was that DNS. I'll check of course and make its the one you said.

I'm on PST, but those times you mentioned on Saturday and Sunday would work for me. Looking forward to it.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Ok, 10am cst my time for tribes, Saturday. I think that's 7 or 8 am your time. Leave a reply in game scheduling.