Radkin

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
Radkin
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Radkin

Post by Radkin »

My cousin decided he didn't want his PS2 anymore and offered it to me for free. I figured why not. Him and his brother gave me some free games with it. A lot of the stuff was military games. His brother gave me a snowboarding game, Pac Man World 2 and some Football games. Pac Man World 2 is definitely my favorite out of the bunch.

I've been gaming since 2001 when I got my first console, a Sega Dreamcast. :mrgreen: There isn't a day that goes by I'm not playing with it. Too bad summer is almost over. I'll miss being up all night and playing online with everyone.

The only other thing I love more than gaming is music.
lazyhoboguy wrote:-Golfish, Cheetos, or Cheez-Its, which is superior?
I say Flammin' Hot Cheetos. 8-)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Radkin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

A free ps2 sounds like a nice deal.

The great thing about the ps2 is that it has tons of games in lots of genres. I like platformers as well and the ps2 has a good selection of those. There are still tons I need to pick up myself. Jak and Daxter is a fun platformer. Others really love the Sly Cooper Series.

The dreamcast is a cool console as well. I only have 2 games for it, but I am already happy that I bought one.

I haven't tried those spicy cheetos in a long time. I just hate cheetos because of the cheese residue it leaves everywhere.

Radkin
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Re: Radkin

Post by Radkin »

Yeah, it took me by surprise. The controller drives me nuts, but, i mean, it's free, why complain. I'm grateful I have it.

Yeah, I'm really behind on PS2 games. I've been too wrapped up in my Dreamcast I honestly forgot all about my PS2 until recently. I will say, looking at the newer sonic games that are on that platform, compared to the ones on the Dreamcast, I don't think the graphics or game play is as good. I'm not saying they're bad games though. Sonic Riders was great, I played that with my brothers for a few months.
I pretty much own almost all the DC games. I stayed away from a lot of those 2D shooters and fighters though.

Haha. I'm really addicted to those flammin hot cheetos. I rarely ever find big bags of them though. When I do they're a $1. I usually eat the whole bag in a day. :? I do hate that residue though! The only thing I love more than that is Italian Rum Cake. :mrgreen: