Scoopers

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
Scoopers
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: scoopers

Scoopers

Post by Scoopers »

I met Lazyhoboguy from another site and he redirected me here. Hi I’m Scoopers I'm a Gamer. I looked over the site and thought I would register before it got so huge the name Scoopers would be taken :D .

Looks like you guys done a great job, I'm really liking the site, love how theirs a section stating the servers availabilities. Very nice looks like you guys done a great job and I cant wait to see how big it goes. Xlink is a great program and I have yet to really try it out to see its full potential.

Just want to say Looks great, Great idea and I hope this takes off and spreads to the entire PS2 gaming community.
No Shots Impossible, Its the shots missed that could be regretted.

(gmt-5)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Scoopers

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Great to see you here man. For you guys who don't know, he is from http://sniperelite.hqforums.com/ (Still post at his site and here in our game scheduling forum to try to get an online game going of that)

Yea we have been playing PS2 games through LAN tunneling for a long time and really had nowhere left to easily plan games for it, so thats why this site was created.

Too bad Sniper Elite has no LAN mode...

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Happy B-day apparently.

Lt. Surge
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: ltsurge695

Post by Lt. Surge »

You like wolves.

Scoopers
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: scoopers

Post by Scoopers »

Ty, Yea I forgot to fill everything out. I tried yesterday but people wouldn’t leave me alone long enough to do it :D :oops: .

Trying again today, uploading an avatar is always a fun new task at any new forum, but I got it and setup an external link finally for the avatar I want to use at every forum I’m a member at. So I will have to setup all that too now :mrgreen: .

Yea really into the wolves. I posted a new topic by mistake. I think I del it, but never know anymore. Sorry about that. Got to familiarize myself with the new setting is another fun task :oops: :lol:
No Shots Impossible, Its the shots missed that could be regretted.

(gmt-5)