Hello

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
B Lucky
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Hello

Post by B Lucky »

Hey all. New to this site here. I play Champions of Norrath, SWBF2, Killzone, and SOCOM II.

Just curious if there is a thread I could be directed to that tells what servers are still up and running? I don't have a LAN Tunneling program nor would I know how to use one.

Also, I have SOCOM II. Is there still many players playing that game or should I try and pick up 3 or Combined Assault?

Hope to see you online.

B Lucky
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Hello

Post by B Lucky »

-How did you find this website?
Trying to Google the server status for SWBF2 (recent purchase)

-How long have you been gaming?
I have an Atari 2600 if that tells you anything

-What other consoles do you own?
Wii, NES

-What got you interested in playing Playstation 2 games online?
Years back I played KZ online and loved it. Haven't been playing much until recently when my Wii broke ;)

-What are your favorite PS2 games?
Champions of Norrath, SOCOM II, SWBF II, Dynasty Warriors

-Besides gaming, what other stuff are you into?
Reading, The Occult, RPGs (the pen and paper kind)

-Goldfish, Cheetos, or Cheez-Its, which is superior?
BLECH!

Mr.Chale
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Mr Chale

Post by Mr.Chale »

sup man welcome i just bought socom 2 today actually for 3.50 ill be playin tonight i saw there was around 180 people on thats not bad i have swbf2 on theres alot of people playing that too
(gmt-6)

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/world00 ... e=GMT-0600&" width="480" height="250" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

B Lucky wrote:Hey all. New to this site here. I play Champions of Norrath, SWBF2, Killzone, and SOCOM II.

Just curious if there is a thread I could be directed to that tells what servers are still up and running? I don't have a LAN Tunneling program nor would I know how to use one.

Also, I have SOCOM II. Is there still many players playing that game or should I try and pick up 3 or Combined Assault?

Hope to see you online.
http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... ?f=29&t=17

That is a link to a list of which playstation 2 games are still online through their normal servers. If you go to the homepage you can find it in the "Guides and Info" section of the site.

SWBF2 always has a lot of players on. There are a few other people at the site who are into the Champions games, butI don't own those games yet.

The atari 2600 came out before I was born but I still intend to buy one eventually haha. There are lost of atari collections and other classic console collections on the playstation 2.

Oh and welcome to the site by the way.

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

You're probably fine with Socom 2, but it wouldn't b bad to pick up Combined Assault. There are plenty off people playing that, I assume the most on any PS2 online game right now.