Hi

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Hi

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

Hi, I'm 21SkAt3r21. I recently got into ps2 online gaming and are new to the whole thing because I didn't know how to hook my ps2 up to the Internet (I was 6 :lol:). I mainly play cod2, all the thps games, and have bf2: modern combat but don't have an account. I'm on YouTube (ube2ube4me) and am on thps.us (21SkAt3r21). I mainly use the same name on all the ps2 online games. I PLAY ON PS3. I have a ps1, ps2, ps3, wii, nes, snes, gamecube, psp, gameboy, gba, and gba sp. I don't know why but I might as well put this in: (my pc specs :D) 1tb hard drive. 8gb ram. Ati raedon 4200 graphics card. Windows 7. Hp. (oh, and I have xlink Kai but I can't get it to work.)
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Hi

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hey man welcome to the site. I recently registered on thps.us. I own THPS3 and recently bought THPS4. I have played THPS3 through XLink Kai many times and I have been meaning to try it with the thps.us server. Favrenation at our site tried it and thinks he connected to the server.

If you need help setting up Xlink Kai just ask us here on the site in the Getting Setup for PS2 Online and LAN Tunneling

The first thing you should check when using Xlink Kai for Playstation 2 games is that you are using the old version 7.3.1.7. The newer versions of Xlink Kai do not work with Playstation 2 games.

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Re: Hi

Post by NoLimits »

yo