Hi every1 :)

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
icebears4ever
Level 7: PacifistZone
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: haveno

Hi every1 :)

Post by icebears4ever »

Hi! Im kinda new to this pages and i would lile to introdice myself. My name is Ludvig, im 13 years old and live in Sweden, Stockholm. Im intrested in riding skateboard, and skateboard fac, playing guitar, music, movies, being with friends and of course video games. I have PS2, PS3, PS1, Gamecube and PSP. I like skateboarding games very much.

I play both EA Skate and Tony Hawk and i like em Both really fantastic. I also like FPS, 3PS, racing games and adventure. My favorite games are Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain, Thps4, THUG, THAW, Skate 2, Skate 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops, Call Of Duty 2, Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker and Crash Bandicoot.

I play PS2 and PS3 most, i play much Tony Hawk and Star Wars on my PS2 and on my PS3 i play much Cod Black Ops and EA Skate. I really enjoy this site however.

Psn: icebears4ever
Gamespy (ps2 tony hawk and star wars): icebears4ever

Add me plz :)
(gmt+1)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Hi every1 :)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hey man. Welcome. Ah, I did not know you were from Sweden that is cool. I have no interest in real life skateboarding, but I love tony hawk's pro skater 3 still since it doesn't try to be super realistic.

My psn: lazyhoboguy

icebears4ever

Post by icebears4ever »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Hey man. Welcome. Ah, I did not know you were from Sweden that is cool. I have no interest in real life skateboarding, but I love tony hawk's pro skater 3 still since it doesn't try to be super realistic.

My psn: lazyhoboguy
K i will add u :)
(gmt+1)

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by Viscosity »

My PSN is:Meiz24

Heavy Rain is an awesome game! It is revolutionary in a style somewhat similar to shenmue.

icebears4ever

Post by icebears4ever »

Yeah Heavy Rain is really fantastic, it is do different, i love it :)
(gmt+1)