hey

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
ionlegacy
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die

Re: hey

Post by ionlegacy »

i did that but i dont know how to start playing xiii online i dont know what to do when i get to the main screen
(gmt-5)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Ok well you will have to setup a PS2 network configuration on your memory card to play any ps2 online games. Any of the games in the list linked below include an utility on the disc which will let you do this. Just make all the settings automatic.

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... ?f=10&t=84

To Play XIII online, you have to do some extra work. The publisher Ubisoft forces you to register on their website Ubi.com before you can play XIII online. So go to Ubi.com and register an account. Pay very close attention to whether your username and password consist of lowercase or capital letters since I believe the site and the game default to opposite letter types.

Then go into XIII and find the online mode and login with your Ubi.com account. You can save it to your memory card so you wont need to type it in every time you play.

ionlegacy

Post by ionlegacy »

thank u very very very much this is what i needed ,so are you going to be online to day if u wanna play xiii ill be on line
(gmt-5)

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by Viscosity »

I won't be able to play at all until next week. But I would not mind playing this game.

ionlegacy

Post by ionlegacy »

ok
(gmt-5)