Guten Tag

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
faust
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Guten Tag

Post by faust »

Hello dudes,

i'm from Germany and i'm to poor to buy a ps3 :lol:
This is why i want to play ps2 online. I have no experience with lan tunneling and i have not so many online games which are still active. The last days I tried Killzone, but no one was online. Mitnightclub 3, the same. Maybe its to early for you cowboys or to late for me, because of the time shift. I think i have to stay awake longer.

Which games can you suggest and which is played most?

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Guten Tag

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Welcome to the site man. I can't help out too much since most PS2 online games have separate servers for PAL (Europe) and North America. In North America the Socom games, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and the Call of Duty games are the most active online.

faust

Post by faust »

Man, that's bad news. The ps2 online community seems to be dead here in Europe. What about Timesplitters FP? I read that you guys play it every Saturday. Are the servers only for America, too?

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

faust wrote:Man, that's bad news. The ps2 online community seems to be dead here in Europe. What about Timesplitters FP? I read that you guys play it every Saturday. Are the servers only for America, too?
Timesplitters Future Perfect's online servers have been down since 2007. We play it through LAN tunneling programs, usually with XLink Kai. Timesplitters Future Perfect and Timesplitters 2 are cross region compatible through LAN tunneling, so PAL and North American players can play together.

faust

Post by faust »

Ok, that could be an opportunity. If its not to complicated, I will give it a try. Thanks for the hint.