Whats up guys

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
osaeed
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: osaeed

Whats up guys

Post by osaeed »

Yo, what up people! Picked up Timesplitters Future Project after hearing about Xlink and this website.

What xlink version you guys using for ps2 v3? or v4?

I was using v4, then read some posts about v3 working better.

Im interested in playing this game with you all. So get your mountain dew, bag of doritos and "its time to kick a... and chewbubblegum"

Im in the eastern side of the US, 5est New York time... so 7:30pm pst for time splitters?

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Whats up guys

Post by lazyhoboguy »

osaeed wrote:Yo, what up people! Picked up Timesplitters Future Project after hearing about Xlink and this website.

What xlink version you guys using for ps2 v3? or v4?

I was using v4, then read some posts about v3 working better.

Im interested in playing this game with you all. So get your mountain dew, bag of doritos and "its time to kick a... and chewbubblegum"

Im in the eastern side of the US, 5est New York time... so 7:30pm pst for time splitters?
Hey man welcome to the site. You need version 7.3.1.7 of Xlink Kai for Playstation 2. The newer versions do not work with it.

You can get that version here:
http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 7475524de3

I am not sure exactly what you are asking about the time zones. Our weekly game starts at 7:30 pm Pacific Time (GMT-7) on Saturdays. If you are on Eastern time it would be starting at 10pm for you.

To help with the time zone difference problems we add in clocks into our signatures that represent our time zones. You can read how to do that here:
http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... ?f=36&t=51

I'd suggest reading through this quick guide on using this website to best use the site.