Hello from sLOVEnia !!

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
hojnikb
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: hojnikb

Hello from sLOVEnia !!

Post by hojnikb »

Hi to you all !
I've got a ps2 slim from my friend last year and found out that this console has quite a good collection of games.
I esspecially like to play wIPEout series (too bad ps2 verison lacks online play)
flatout series, time splitters fp, and buch of other games i own.

As for online gaming i didnt know until now that there is a community dedicated for ps2.As for online games i only played killzone (if i get lucky enough i can actually find people to play with)

I think ps2 is a nice console and besides other console i own from 7th generation i still enjoy playing it despite older graphics..
|PS2 Slim SCPH-70004|8MB Memory card|Lots of games ;)|
Time here in Slovenia ;)
(gmt+2)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Hello from sLOVEnia !!

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Welcome to the site man. We play Timesplitters Future Perfect just about every week through Xlink Kai if you have that setup. I have been meaning to try the Wipeout series as it looks like a type of game I would enjoy.

Genocidesmile
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: Genocidesmile

Post by Genocidesmile »

Hey everybody! I'm new here as well, mainly here for Twisted Metal Black Online.

Setting up Kia for both PS2 and PS3 backwards compatible, as voluptuous as it sounds, it has been requiring a little learning but making progress nonetheless, lol.

Should be up and running in no time, I'll keep in touch.
Twisted Metal

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

Hey if you need help setting up xlink kai just post your trouble in the help section.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Genocidesmile welcome man. Like favrenation mentioned if you need help with getting xlink kai setup you can post in the help section of the website and we can try to help. One big problem for ps3s with xlink kai is using wireless. If you are doing so, try using a wired setup.