Hello

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
1smcd1
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Hello

Post by 1smcd1 »

Hello all, I am 1smcd1, mainly enjoy the time splitters series, i only have TS2, but i hope to get FP next, it looks good, :mrgreen: and not forgetting Ratchet and clank 3 (up your ARSEnal in some countries) i used to have tons of fun with that game, not forgetting the legendary battlefront series, but both 1 and 2 broke :( , anyway, could someone tell em if battlefront is still online, some say yes, others say no, i play many ps2 games, these are my favourite games i have listed, only one i forgot was GUN, if only gun was online :( Now don't forget to say hello.

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Hello

Post by Viscosity »

Welcome to the site. TS2 has LAN mode so you can use XLink Kai to play it with other people. In fact any game with Lan Mode is online forever. As far as I know Battlefront 1 and 2 are still online but I think for 1 you can't download a patch so that limits the people u can play with. But both those games have LAN mode anyway so if you can get Xlink Kai setup (we can help you) then even if the servers go down then you can still play it online.

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

Hi 8-) welcome to this quaint PS2 community.

Favrenation, I thought the game doesn't even let you play online if you don't download the patch?

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

Ah, I see, I wasn't aware the patch was taken down.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

NoLimits wrote:Hi 8-) welcome to this quaint PS2 community.

Favrenation, I thought the game doesn't even let you play online if you don't download the patch?
You can play without the patch, but only against other people who also don't have the patch.

And 1smcd1 welcome to our ps2 online community!