Whatsup Everyone!

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
Welches
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Whatsup Everyone!

Post by Welches »

Hey guys, I'm Welches, and I have been dying to play amplitude online since... god.. probably 2005 or so when I got rid of my Ps2.. well, I finally got a new one, and im looking for someone to game with. No doubt I will be on Socom, im picking up TimeSplitters, and anything else you guys are going to be on. I can't wait to see you guys online.

If anyone is up for a game of Amplitude, please hit me up because im dying to play.

See you online!

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Whatsup Everyone!

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Welcome man. I am up for some amplitude sometime.

thebadassdude
Gone for 25 to Life...
Gone for 25 to Life...
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by thebadassdude »

isnt welches a juice
(gmt-7)
God bless us everyone
We're a broken people living under a loaded gun
And it cant be out fought,it cant be out done
it cant be out match.it cant be out run.NO!

EthanE3Eves
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by EthanE3Eves »

Hey man, good to see more people interested in getting back on Amplitude, if only one, lol.

I'm up for playing or remixing on amp whenever, just say the word; if you still browse this place, that is.

In the beginning of the servers coming back online, quite a few people played, but like always, it's dwindled down to practically no one regularly anymore. I've always had to make arrangements with people the days I play, and can usually never get more than one person on at a time--two if I'm lucky. I'm guessing Amp just gets boring after a while? :cry:

tl;dr: Let me know if you wanna play.
(gmt-5)

I am an oldschool AMPLITUDE player. Contact me if you want to game it up!

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

EthanE3Eves wrote:Hey man, good to see more people interested in getting back on Amplitude, if only one, lol.

I'm up for playing or remixing on amp whenever, just say the word; if you still browse this place, that is.

In the beginning of the servers coming back online, quite a few people played, but like always, it's dwindled down to practically no one regularly anymore. I've always had to make arrangements with people the days I play, and can usually never get more than one person on at a time--two if I'm lucky. I'm guessing Amp just gets boring after a while? :cry:

tl;dr: Let me know if you wanna play.
Well actually quite a few of us here own this game and enjoy it, including me. If you planned a game ahead of time in the Game Scheduling section of the site (http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6), I am sure people would show up. For a lot of ps2 games it requires planning ahead of time since the playercounts are so low. This games been offline so many years its not shocking that its hard to find players since most people probably forgot about it and haven't heard it's back online temporarily.