Hello!

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
Yug
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Hello!

Post by Yug »

Going through some of my old stuff recently I found my PS2 and game collection. Got the itch to dust it off and play all my old faves. I have exhausted most of the single player stuff (Rez, Resident Evil 4, GoW, GTA, Katamari), but I am dying to play Tribes Aerial Assault, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and XIII online. I hope joining this site can help me scratch this itch.

I am down for Tribes:AA anytime. I played the shit outta that game when I was younger. I don't know if any of you played Tribes when there were clans and scheduled matches on Tribesaa.net, but I had a blast playing that game. Not sure if Im any good anymore, but I'd love to play it again. <EX>Yug was my old moniker back in the day. What is the best DNS to enter to find active servers?

I also loved Battlefront 2, but with all the cheaters I stopped playing online for a long time. Would still enjoy a few games of that too. I however don't have a XlinkKai setup. Are there still active servers for this game?

Someday I will setup XlinkKai and pickup an old copy of Future Perfect, but for now I would like to play TribesAA, Battlefront 2, and XIII through the regular old connection. I will be checking this site regularly to see if there are any scheduled games. I am ecstatic that this site is available and that people still actually play the PS2 online!!!!

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Hello!

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Welcome to the site Yug. We dont play Tribes Aerial Assautl a ton on this site, but there are a few of us who own the game and enjoy playing it occasionally. TribesAA.net is still around and they have a forum here: http://tribesaa.16.forumer.com/ You will find a lot of players for that game there.

Xiii and SWBF2 are still online with their original servers and a good amount of people here own both of those games. If you ever want to schedule a game feel free to start a new thread in the Game Scheduling section of the forum. Also, we have a weekly sunday night game where the game changes each week. There is a poll to decide what we play and XII and SWBF2 are usually options.

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

Hi Yug
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

Hey, what's up?

Would you happen to remember .exe from Tribes AA? I was friends with Apple, Blingshyne and DGarf and rolled with their clan back in 2004. Not sure if I remember <EX> since the clan scene was really active on that game.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

Yug
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by Yug »

I don't remember you specifically but I do remember .exe, .POW, INC, R, MOH and a few other clans. I ran around with FAQU and Raven and the rest of the guys from <EX> most of the time.