rainbow 6 / ghost recon (new member)

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
numba0nestunna100
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

rainbow 6 / ghost recon (new member)

Post by numba0nestunna100 »

hey ppl Im new here and need ppl for r6: 3 / r6:lockdown / ghost recon :jungle storm and ghost recon 2.. all 4 of these games work on normal online ps2.. and i desperately need ppl.. if u dont have any of these games i highly recomend them if u like shooters! I am doing the best i can to get these games active again ( ppl playin them daily)! if u are a rainbow 6 / ghost recon fan and wana join the movement! msg me and well go from there! thx

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: rainbow 6 / ghost recon (new member)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Welcome man and I really enjoy Ghost Recon Jungle storm online co-op. The problem is that hosting in that game is very difficult since it requires a ridiculous amount of ports to be open to your ps2. Mytho and I both like that game alot, but we cannot touch the routers where we live in order to host. I already talked with you a bit on yahoo and hearing that you are able to host is cool. Can't wait to play this again soon.

numba0nestunna100
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: rainbow 6 / ghost recon (new member)

Post by numba0nestunna100 »

yep definetly man dont worry im not some dickhead dude like thebadassdude was.. i know him off socom: CA and he talks a lot of smack! im not like that! i respect opinions and get along with every1! thanks for the welcome.. and to every1 who wants 2 get in on the action of jungle storm.. I can host.. for a while i was upset at the fact that my internet box was outdated and old and wanted a new upgraded 1.. but i dont think im gona do that now lol.. im glad 2 have it.. this is a great site and i wish i wouldve found it sooner! anyway i talked to myth.. he said most likely he can play 2nite at 10pm 7pm ur time! so hopefull it happens if not.. we'll do it sometime else this week!