Brought more members.

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
Panko1
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Panko1

Brought more members.

Post by Panko1 »

Hello everyone! Just like I promised on my topic from before, I've brought more people from Brazil and I'm glad that more of us can help to keep PS2 online. We're ready to play with the people here. And as long as everyone is in the same continent there shouldn't be big time zone differences, and our different language won't be a problem since some of my friends understands English well and are ready to use Google Translator to communicate here if they need it.

New Community Members from Brazil
jeff.skt
BR1SAM
xBRxWARRIOR
dezinho
Marcslash
tonijfsx

I have met them all through Windows Messenger on our Brazilian community chat room and then we added our own addresses on our buddy lists as well. So if you have Windows Messenger you can add my address from my profile page on your buddy list too.

By the time we had everyone online on our messengers we played a lot of PS2 online games nearly every night, mostly on LAN trough XBSlink since none of them uses or enjoy using XLink Kai to play on LAN. Actually, I couldn't find a single Brazilian player that uses XLink Kai, and those that have mentioned using once, have never came back there in ages. Once I got XBSlink working on my PC with their help I've learned why.

We haven't been playing together the most popular online games like Area51, BF2, COD3 or MC3 because there are always people on these servers and there’s no need to invite anyone. We would rather play those games that no one plays and forget how good they are, like JakX, ATV4, GT4, CGT, on LAN. There are also some great games with empty servers that we play like TOCA3. So if you have XBS or TOCA3 or any game without players online that we own, you can invite us, so we can play every night till 2AM (GMT-3). You must also remember that we got almost the same time zone as Wawowe (GMT-4), only one hour late. Wawowe have been playing JakX with us on XBS by the way.
(gmt-3)

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Brought more members.

Post by Viscosity »

Hey thanks btw. I added you on MSN btw. I know that language is a barrier and i know some basic spanish but not Portuguese sorry. Hopefully we can get some full online games sometime.

Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Brought more members.

Post by Rapth »

Hay thanks for bringing your friends. Helps out our little community. :P
(gmt-7)