Glad to Find This Site!

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
Daytony
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Daytony

Glad to Find This Site!

Post by Daytony »

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Been playing PS2 off and on for a few years but I never got into online gaming much but really enjoyed ATV Offroad Fury 3 while it was on. I see that ATV Offroad Fury 4 is this sundays game so I'll be on for sure to check that out, My Xlink Kai is all setup and ready to roll.

I also got TSFP at a game store. That game is really cool, cant believe I never heard of it before. I'll be playing that too :D

I've been really into my PS3 and playing..... I KNOW!! (black ops) the ONLY COD game I ever really liked for PS3 but the PS2 versions are cool as well. I have more PS2 games throughout the house just need to find them all LOL.

Welp, thats my intro and hope to play with a few of you here and glad to see PS2 online gaming can be enjoyed again.
(gmt-6)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Glad to Find This Site!

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hey dude welcome to the site. Yea despite owning newer systems I still have a lot of fun playing ps2 online. We have a relatively small community here, but it's consistently active and we have a lot of long term regulars. PS2 online games are generally dirt cheap now and there are a lot of unique experiences to be had on them still. Having Xlink Kai setup gives you access to some of the better ones imo too since a lot of good ps2 online games are only playable now through LAN tunneling.

Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Glad to Find This Site!

Post by Rapth »

Welcome Tony, hope you enjoy it here, and stay here for a long time to come. :P. Sadly, I am to poor to own any of the next generation systems, well rather, I do not want them. I had a Wii, but it broke, put a bobby pin the disk drive, long story. Lol. Anyways, so I dedicate all of my time to my PS2. Again, welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.
(gmt-7)